{Chapter 4}

[Under Editing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

-------FLASHBACK-------

"Hey, sib!" Crystal said, happy as ever. "Sup Crystal." I said back.

I am Crystal's older sibling. Back then, my mom called me child. She called Crystal...well Crystal. "Hey Crystal do you ever wonder what my name is?" "All the time. But we can't deal with that now, we need to sleep." Crystal replied. "Agreed." And with that, we went to sleep.

"AHH...nnn....no!" "What's going on?" I was awoke by Crystal's scream. "She's gone. She left." "Who?" I asked. "Mom." that took me down she was gone and Crystal was crying. I got myself back together. "It's okay, we'll leave tomorrow morning just like she said." She left a note and it's too painful to think of. "O..Okay." she stuttered.

"Kay, lets go." I said. "SIB!" Crystal yelled. I got up and ran to the voice. All of the sudden, it was black. All I heard was, "We got them. Thanks twerp." "DONT HURT THEM!" Crystal screamed.

Then I heard, nor saw anything.

-----TIME SKIP-----

"Wh..Where am I?" 

"Hell." Some kid said, as what seemed to be guards walked in. "Hello your majesty." They said. "Call me by my name, if you would be so kind." I snapped.

"Hah what name?" One said. They had a point. 

They then burst out in laughter. I just blankly stared at them. 

"Well we better start." One took out a knife and cut my lip. They kept laughing the entire time. 

Then he punched me in the face. I was just sitting there getting tortured, until someone grabbed me and ran. 

They took me outside, and I got a good look at their face. They appeared to be male. He had red hair and brown eyes. "RUN!!!" He said. I started running.

[this is what he looks like]

I ran so far, I didn't pay attention to where I was. Then I passed out.

-------END OF FLASHBACK-------

"Damn I almost forgot. So close." Tears kept streaming down my face when.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Word Count- 373