{Chapter 8}

[Under Editing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After what happened a week ago, me and Laxus have gotten to know each other better, along with the thunder league.

Right now, I'm walking in the forest by The Guild to clear my mind.

I came across a cave that had beautiful gems across the entrance all symmetrical, like they were placed by someone. I walked into the cave with caution.

As I got deeper in, I saw a figure there as tall as any person but way to skinny. I walked over and the closer I got the more I realized, they were TOO skinny. Almost like a skeleton.

I soon found out my suspicions were right. 

There was a 5-foot-tall skeleton on a pole, with a long brown dress that went to their knees and black shoes. 

By seeing the blood and burns, you could tell she was burned death, but very strategically.

I grimaced at the thought and even more that this could be her fate. 

As I was lost in thought, someone snapped me out of it as they walked with the click of heels on the stone. 

"Oh, seems we have a visitor." A very peppy voice said. "Who are you?" I asked as she stepped into the light.

She wore a very revealing dress that was black, pink, and sleeveless. She wore think 5-inch black heels, with ribbon tied around her legs, and black cuffs with pink hearts on them. I could not make out their face from where I was standing, but I could tell she had what you would call 'cute' features.

 I could not make out their face from where I was standing, but I could tell she had what you would call 'cute' features

{The Outfit}

"I could ask you the same," She replied looking me up and down. "Obviously no fashion sense." She said, discussed by my outfit. I was wearing what you would call an 'emo boy's assassin outfit'.

 I was wearing what you would call an 'emo boy's assassin outfit'

{Your Outfit}

I thought I looked better than her at least. 

"Are you going to answer my question?" I asked. 

"Of course. I'm the person that's going to give you hell." She smirked. 

"Is that a challenge?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Of course honey," she winked, "And whoever wins gets to kill the other." She said running at me with a sword in hand.

As she tried to hit me I gave in and stopped dodging. 

She gave a big smile and cut me, but I did nothing but let her. 

"Now, TIME TO DIE!" She yelled as she raised her sword and brought it down. 

I grabbed it, gripping it tightly, cutting my hand wide open. As it seeped blood, I threw the sword across the cave. 

She stood in shock, staring at me. 

Getting in to a fighting stance, I said this, "Dragon slayer secret art magic implosion... 50%." 

Her eyes widened and she tried to come at me. "Magic stop." The magic in her body enabled her from moving. "Sorry."

I walked a good distance away from her letting her magic go. 

She immediately ran at me but before she could even get two steps toward me, she screamed in agony. 

My dragon slayer secret art exploded 50% of her magic energy inside her body. So as she screamed, I left the cave leaving her there in pure pain to suffer.

That's what she gets for killing that poor girl.

————————————————————

Word Count- 607