{Chapter 5}

[Under Editing]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

[Y/N]'s POV

I started to walk in the forest. "Where am I?" I asked myself.

Laxus' POV

"HEY, KID WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled, as me and the Thunder Legion walked through the forest. Then a figure stared to walk towards us. 

"Who or what are you?!" I yelled. Then I realized it was a person.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!" "AHH" They yelled as they ran away. I started to run after it for some reason. "Laxus get back here!" Freed yelled. But that did not stop me from running.

I was running after the person, though the forest came to a dead end. 

"GO AWAY!" they yelled. "Hey have you seen a person with [H/L] [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes?" I asked, vary calm. 

"Y...Yes." "Where?" "Right here." They said and took of their hood. 

I looked at their tears streaming down their face. "Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly. 

"It's none of your business." They replied. "Yes it is." "Leave me alone." "No." "Why not." " I would beat myself up if I did." I replied sadly. "Then I am leaving." And with that, they ran off.

[Y/N]'s POV

Runaway me, runaway. 

"Get back here!" Laxus yelled. 

I stopped right there, walked back and punched him. He blocked/dodged it. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. 

WHAT?!

"L...Let go." "Not until you stop crying." And with that, all I did was cry. Nothing more nothing less.

He was carrying me back to his group, when I jumped off his back. 

We were getting too close. 

I fell because of what happened to my legs not too long ago. "You okay?" "Yeah." 

Then I tried to get up again but failed miserably. He picked me up again, and I might have blushed a little.

When we got to the group, they kept asking questions. Some got answered by Laxus, but none by me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count- 374