Part Eight- When I met Mr Graser

Hello people!
I'm here with another Shelby's diary edition.

Shelby:
I pick up my diary, looking at the crumpled pages that I tore out one time.

I got frustrated. And I wanted to forget everything.

But those memories are forever.
I look at the next few pages.

Dear diary,
Today, I was playing on Minecraft when I got invited to join a game by someone called Harmonie
(made up name as I'm so creative)
I didn't know who it was, but I played with them, we were on a team and we won!
I'm so happy! I don't win often!
Bye!- Shelby

I smile and flick through some more pages.

Dear Diary,
I've been asked to join this server, from Harmonie and it seems cool! Me and this guy called Graser10 are going to record an episode together tomorrow.

I smiled again, we all know what happened next in the first episode we had ever filmed together.

Dear Diary,
Me and Graser are becoming really close :) he's always there for me when I need someone!
I'm so much happier. But I'm moving soon, to a flat with Gizzy, its going to be fun!

There were more and more diary entries like this and I read every single one. The only few bad ones, were when I was depressed and scared.
They were 7 years ago now.
I've changed a lot!

And now I'm doing something I never thought I would do again.

I'm crushing on a boy.

---Back to me!---
Hey people!
It's currently the night before that you will read this because of prewriting stuff.
Again, I didn't proof read, so possible mistakes!
See you later and Goodbyeeee people!
Em ❤