Part Sixteen- Will isn't half asleep anymore

Enjoy this random Oli song!
(hashtag- the Orion sound)
I like looking back at the old original songs!

Will:

I wake up in a clean, white bed and the temperature is so hot, where am I? 

"I thought I was on the plane" I say to myself.

" WILL!" Shelby yells.

Wait. We were here? At Shelby's place. Wait. 

The last thing I remember is Shelby possibly saying that I was cute. 

"Shelbs?" I say.

"Yeah?Can I come in?" She asks. Well, I didn't even get changed out of my clothes last night so...

"Come in!" I reply.

She walks in, looking really pretty in pyjamas and she wasn't wearing any makeup, but she was so cute!

(Author in the background: AAAAAhhh SHIP!)

I ask her:" How are we in your apartment? The last thing I remember is being in your car..."

"You must've been half asleep Will, we both carried your stuff up to your room and we went to sleep."

"Ok." I said, still slightly confused.

Shelby:

So,I left Will alone to get ready. I wondered if he remembered him resting his head on mine last night.

I made some breakfast and put it on the table, as I started watching a movie. As the starting titles came on and the music started playing, Will burst through the door, saying "I love this film. You can't watch it without me!" 

He grabbed a plate and started helping himself to the waffles and pancakes on the table, as we sat there together watching a movie.

But, I kept noticing that we were edging closer to each other and halfway through the film, there were some jump scares. I squealed and Will pulled me closer, smiling as our hands touched. We stayed like that for the rest of the movie, and I rested my head on Will's shoulder. I told myself that I love him. 

And it was in that moment that we looked at each other. I started blushing, but you couldn't see me much, for the little light coming through the blinds. 

Before I could stop myself, my arms wrapped around his neck, and he hugged me back.

The perfect start to a morning....

---Back to me!---
Thanks for reading⭐
Nearly 600 reads already! Tysm❤
YouTuber diaries still on hold, but I will keep you updated!
Goodbyeeeee people!
Em❤