Part Nine- Another of Will's dreams

Hello people!
It's Em with another of Will's dreams about a certain girl...

But Will changed his Minecraft name to GripWap...
What!?!?! If he changes his YouTube name, which I hope he doesn't, there will have to be a new ship name! Nooo:( Kiible forever!
But his YouTube name is still Kiingtong, so I hope he keeps it!

---Wills dream---
I was thinking that night about Shelby.
Like, I know she is really cute and I kinda like her, but she probably would never go out with me...

*into the dream*

"Shelby Grace, I really like you and you are my best friend. But I think we are more than that. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Will... I-I, I don't know what to say! Of course I would love to be your girlfriend!" Shelby replies, crying.
I pull her in and we hug, but just as we are about to kiss...

(A/n I'm sorry, I accidentally got this from another book. It's like when thegabbieshow accidentally stole a joke because it was in the back of her mind- I'm slightly editing it, but sorry if this annoyed you❤)
*Will wakes up*
"Argh!" I yell.
*phone is ringing*
"Where's my phone?" I mutter.
I look at the screen and it's Shelby.
For a strange reason, I feel really nervous about talking to her.
Whatever happened in that dream, I can't remember, but it must've been slightly strange...

---Back to me!---
This is another pre written chapter, because I need to focus on ending the Halloween diaries and starting the sequel!
Hey, it's Em here!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm trying to start the ship sailing in this fanfic soon, but it keeps being delayed, as I get other ideas.
Goodbyeeee people!
Em❤