After- the end of kiible

No intro today :)

Will:
We sat there for what seemed like hours, talking to each other and hugging, before Shelby asked me something that I was going to, but she beat me to it.

Shelby:
"Will?" I said
"Yeah, Shelbs?"he replied
"I know we've literally just had our first kiss and stuff, but I've been waiting for this for a while.
Will? Will you be my boyfriend?" I said, not very confidently.
He kissed me again and said, "Of course."

Everyone supported us as we posted it online, after telling our friends.
Not gonna lie....

Graser cried.
"I'm so happy!" He sobbed, " My ship!"
Then we sat together, in my house watching a movie, and we all didn't want this moment to end...
FIN

---Back to me!---
Hello people!
I hope you enjoyed....the last chapter of kiible, not gonna lie but it was going to end fairly soon, in this way but with the wedding instead.

COMMENT "PINEAPPLES" IF YOU READ THIS

So, this is the reason: ( I'm very happy for them)

Congrats to the #sharker or #pubble shippers!And congratulations to Shelby and Parker!(As in I'm presuming they've been dating for 6 months!)-And yes, I took the pictures this morning, so the time and likes are different now :)-

And congratulations to Shelby and Parker!
(As in I'm presuming they've been dating for 6 months!)
-And yes, I took the pictures this morning, so the time and likes are different now :)-

My new story will probably be Jizzie, because tbh I don't really watch Parker much.
So click that follow button for notifications on when I start that ;)
It's not definite!

So thank you all for staying with me through this whole story.
And this has been my 2nd completed story.
(happy Christmas eve)
Em❤