Part Seventeen and a note- Wills pov

Hello people!
Just a quick reminder to please read the note at the end!
Thanks, Em❤

Wills pov

So...

I was there. Watching a film. With Shelby on my shoulder.

I'm not complaining. Our hands were touching and the only word to describe it: magical.

She squeaked at a jumpscare before laughing, as I pulled her into a hug. She is so sweet.

At the end of the film we were both falling asleep. I know we had just woken up, but we had had a long night of driving and being half asleep.

And we fell asleep, together and woke up a bit later to a knock on the door.

Shelby was resting on my chest and my arms were around her. We both blushed. Another knock on the door came ringing out, and we got up.

As Shelby brushed her hair quickly, I answered the door.

It was...

A cliffhanger by Em!

Lol you will have to wait.
Please read⬇⬇⬇⬇

Note:

Hello people, so this note is a rant about multiple things I've seen on comments on YouTube.

This is not to anyone in particular and it's just a pattern that I've been seeing on some videos.

The first thing is people commenting, "I thought this was a family friendly channel" And " You used a bad word... WHY?"

And I know that everyone on Wattpad probably are an age where you are happy with the use of words like this, or that there are quite a few that are mature enough to ignore it.

Yes, Shelby/Other now family friendly channel swore, but please just look at:

The date of when the video was uploaded,

And if there was a flipping WARNING OR DISCLAIMER IN THE DESCRIPTION.

I'm sorry for this rant.

Another little thing...

When people comment,"I liked your channel better when you swore"

Please. They had a reason to go child friendly or whatever. Also, tbh and it sounds daft, but it really isn't nice...

Again, I'm sorry for this rant. I just needed to get this out of me.

DISCLAIMER: I enjoy both the old videos of YouTubers where they swear and the new "Child-Friendly" Videos.

If you enjoy the older videos, I recommend Gaming Banter videos on Lizzie's channel.

---Back to me!---
I'm sorry for that long rant, it's just please give people freedom of speech!
Sorry if you read that and disagree, but if you agree, I would like to know!
Let me know in the comments❤
Thanks for reading
Em❤