Chapter 4.

Chapter Four!

                          The Choice!

Gem's P.O.V.

            I sat in my room and I waited for Tobias. He would be getting back soon. What would he get? Would he actually leave me with our father? I heard the door downstairs open and the door close.

            I rushed out of my room and down the stairs. I heard Marcus talking to Tobias. I stepped by the wall and listened.

  "What did you get son? "Marcus asked cruley.

  "I uh." Tobias paused. "I got Abnegation. I'm staying. "Tobias stated.

A rush of relief washed over me. Was this cruel? What was I thinking?  He can't stay here.

   I heard steps coming towards me, so I quickly ran back up the stairs. I went into my small room. I looked at my legs. I was pretty tall I guess.

    I took hold of my long, light brown hair. I wondered what I would look like. I only get to see my self once a year. Would I still have my bright green eyes, or could they have changed to a blue? I heard some eyes do that. Would my hair look the same?

     My door slowly opened and I shot my head up.

     "Hi Father," Marcus looked at me with cruelty. " What is it? " I said shakily.

      "Get dressed nicely. We are having visitors." He turned and shut the door.

        I got up and put on a gray skirt, a white shirt, and a small gray sweater. I slowly walked downstairs and saw Tobias cooking dinner.

   I grabbed plates and silverware. I quietly set the table and made it look nice. There was a small knock on our door.

   My father opened it and four people came in.

    "Welcome our guests." My father demanded.

     "Hello," I looked at my feet. "Welcome to our home. I am Jamie. Nice to meet you." I slowly said.

      "Nice to meet you." A man said. He must be my father's friend.

   He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Beside him was a younger boy. Most likely his son.

    He looked almost exactly the same. The same brown hair, but he had green eyes instead of brown.

  There was another young girl. Probably his daughter. She has long blonde hair and blue eyes. 

    Behind her was an adult woman. She had blondish brown hair and maybe blue eyes. It was hard to tell.

   ( A/N: Sorry if I got their looks wrong. I can't fully remember. )

  They soon introduced themselves.

   "Hi I am Andrew Prior," Said the older man. "This is my wife Natalie," He looked at the woman. "Then my children Caleb and Beatrice." He said at last.

    "They are both your age, Jamie." Father faked a smile.

     Tobias walked in and set down the food. He made a small glare at Marcus when no one was looking. I bit my lip worriedly.  

    "Hello," Tobias said looking up. "I'm Tobias." Tobias had stopped frozen in his tracks. He was looking at the girl, Beatrice.

A/N: I hope you liked it. Sorry it has taken me so long to update. I made sure it was extra long. If you like Percy Jackson you may like my other story Forever Love. Please Vote, Follow, and Comment. Sorry I don't have spell check on this all the time, so some things don't come out right. I don't have time to go back over it either. I hope you like it! If you have any ideas on what should happen next I would love to hear them all! Any ideas or predictions or something.