Chapter 10

GEM'S POV

      I gulped. It was, Nina, the girl from Amity. Her throat was slit and it looked like she had drank something, but the throat was to finish off the job. There was a puddle of blood around her head and legs.

      I took a step back and ran into Tris. Please don't look. Please don't look! I heard Tris gasp, she looked at me wide eyed. I nodded at her to confirm that this girl was now dead.

     I suddenly saw something, a shadow come from the other side of the training room. Someone was over there. If they had done this to her, I didn't want know.

    Unknown Pov
      I smiled as the two girls walked in. Everything was going just as planned. With the boy, Jeanine, and the others, we will succeed. I had to kill the girl, I had to have a distraction, sneaking during the night won't be accepted.

          "We can push the next into chasm, it will look like suicide. We will know where the others stand," the woman's face looked of happiness at the thought of pushing the boy off. Too risky, too close. She will have to go too.

          "Great idea," I smirked as I saw others crowd around the body. She shouldn't of been so peaceful. Amity will be lost. Abnegation will be squashed. Candor won't ever be in order. Dauntless will be dead. Erudite will rule. I will rule and he will stand beside me!

  A/N: Sorry this is sooo short. I just wanted to update for y'all! I want y'all to be on edge! I really hope you liked this sorta chapter! Please vote, comment, follow, and more. Please check out my other story Forever if you're into Percy Jackson! I have a lot more in store for this story! I just wanted you all to see a little behind the evil side! If you have any ideas for this story or anything that you think will make it better, please DM me! I do not edit right now so sorry about all of the errors! Thanks! :)