Characters and References

Alpha: Pack Leader, usually the strongest member and eldest male son of the previous Alpha

Alpha: Pack Leader, usually the strongest member and eldest male son of the previous Alpha. The Alpha poition can also be taken through challenge.

Alpha Family: The Alpha, his children and Mate. When transitioning from an old Alpha to a new one, the Alpha's family holds the position until the new Alpha takes a mate, then they become the Beta Family until the next Alpha.

Beta: The second is command of the pack. Usually a brother or relative of the Alpha, they are the most trusted.

Beta Family: The Family of the Alpha, his brother's, sister's, nieces and nephews.

General: Almost always part of the Alpha or Beta family, they handle everything to do with the Warriors and the protection of the pack.

Comanders: Second in command of the Warriors, usually more than one, that are given groups of the Warriors to command.

High Alpha: The Alpha of the Wulf Pack. Enforces laws and regulations throughout ALL of the packs.

Lone Wolf: A wolf that chooses to leave a pack. Unlike rogues they are just average wolves that choose to not reside within a pack.

Luna: The Alpha's Mate. Sometimes referred to as the Alpha Female

Mate: A wolf's chosen companion. Once chosen, they are mated for life and can not take another unless one dies.

Pack: A group of wolves that lived together. Can be any size and many contain generations of families. All are ruled by an Alpha.

Pack Wolf: An average wolf that lives among other within a pack.

Rogue: Usually a criminal cast out of their pack. Some are average wolves, but some are dangerous.

Turned: A wolf that was once human. Not all Humans can be turned, some do not react to the bite. Those that do are dangerous. Their bodies not meant for or strong enough for the change, start to deteriorate, causing them to slowly die and loose their minds.

Wolf: A more common and easier to use word for a werewolf.