Chapter Seventeen

Warning:
This chapter is exactly what you think it is. TORTURE, BLOOD and GORE.
Enjoy. -S

Hunter smirked as he watched the little she-wolf dart out of the foier

Hunter smirked as he watched the little she-wolf dart out of the foier. Laughing at the luck of running from him, only to stumble upon his unexpected twin. He could just imagin her face.

"Hunter," Rage greeted with a slight nod. His face still stone cold, the mask he wore when his mate wasn't around.

"Rage." He managed to get out before his irritated brother gritted his teeth.

"I'd like to get this over as fast as possible." Hunter ignored the dark look in his eye that dared him to argue, dared him deny him of going home to his mate and pups.

"Very well." He sighed, leading his brother to the holding cells. Rage's ever-present duffle bag was slung over one shoulder as they silently moved.

He noted the people around them grew anxious, eyes going wide, some even fleeing. This must be what Wrath had meant. Just Rage's presence seemed to scare this pack. Not that Rage wasn't scary, but he couldn't help but wonder why.

Stepping into the musty space, a pitiful thing to call a prison. He was hit with the smell of fresh piss and the unmistakable smell of an unwashed body.

He nodded to the male guarding the cell where the prisoner was strung up, dangling from the ceiling. The male left without word, leaving the brothers alone. Hunter entered the cell first, drawing the males attention. He appeared to be attempting to sleep, how he could was a mystery to him.

"Wulf." the male snarled, baring his teeth in a weak snarl. He wouldn't make it much longer down here. "Come to continue torturing me? I still wont talk."

Hunter raised an eyebrow as he smirked. He had no idea what was coming. Stepping to the side, he reveiled his twin. The prisoners eyes bugged as they took in the male, darting between them.

"There's two of you?" Rage didn't respond as he dropped his bag and began pulling another, smaller, leather bag from inside. He moved to a bench, laying out wicked tools and knives and lying them orderly. It reminded him of a doctor preparing for surgery.

"This is my brother, Rage. Have you heard of him?" If the shaking that over took the males body wasn't indication enough, the overwelming smell of fear filling the room made it clear. Everyone had heard of his twin and his legendary skills.

"You see brother," Rage finally said, turning towards Hunter, flicking his thumb over the edge of one of his knives. "the secret to torture, is that bigger isn't better." He moved over to the male, a bord look on his face as he reached out, gripped the males ear, taking the knife and slowly, skillfully, slicing through the cartilage.

The male screamed, trying to pull his head from Rage's grip. "Small things hurt just as much, if not more." he continued his speach, letting the sliced top of the males ear plop softly onto the ground. Blood gushed, the male whimpered, Rage turned, moving back to his bag, picking a clean white cloth, and whiped the blood from the blade.