Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I laid there and watched as the sun rose and lightened the room. After a while I was too bored and I sat up. I went over and searched for pants in Colton’s dresser. I found some and slipped them on. I jumped on the bed and Colton woke up. He looked at me confused but smiled. I smiled back and crawled over to him. I stopped when I was over him. My dark hair was falling around my face. I very much appreciated the sight of Colton in just his boxers underneath me. How had I gotten such a sexy mate?

“Mmmm,” Colton hummed. “I’m very glad you healed.”

“Me too.” Colton reached up and grabbed my hips. Heat raged in me and flowed up my body from his touch.

“Are you trying to seduce me, my little Princess?” he asked in a husky voice. Does Colton see me as sexy? I blushed and grinned like an idiot.

“Nope.”

Colton slowly caressed my hips. His fingers sent chills up my body. “Are you just teasing me then? Are you trying to tease me with what I desire?” Did he just imply that he desires me? Does he desire me sexually?

I licked my lips and Colton groaned. His expression looked pained and he grabbed hard at my hips. He pulled me down and I was straddling him. “I don’t think you can call me little.” Colton brought a hand up to my hair and pushed some of my hair back. I whipped my head and my hair flew back.

Colton moaned. “That was very sexy Tala.”

I smiled at him. “So I don’t look so little anymore?”

 He groaned again. “Not at all. I swear you’re at least twenty, the way you’re taunting me with that body.” He ran a hand up my side, and his thumb brushed over my breast.

I moaned and grabbed the sheets harder. I leaned down and kissed him, needing to taste my mate. Colton tangled his hand in my hair. His lips moved perfect with mine.

I’ll skip the make out and just tell you that after some wonderful making out we went to breakfast. The king and queen had already eaten so it was just me and Colton. He watched me eat with adoring eyes and it was very cute.

After breakfast we walked around the mansion and Colton gave me a tour. The few times I had been here there hadn’t really been time for a tour. The mansion was huge and there a bunch of rooms. There was an indoor pool, and movie theatre. There was also a library, two dens, a study, many bedrooms, a game room, two dining rooms (one of them being the one I had eaten in every time I had been here), a kitchen, living room, and what looked like a throne room. And everything was shiny clean and looked expensive.

After the grand tour Colton took me to the back which I hadn’t seen either. Out there looked amazing. There was a big pool and then there was open lawn perfect for running and playing in. I smiled and looked around. No one was around. I pulled on Colton’s arm excited. His steel eyes met mine.

“Let’s play” I said. I felt like I was five again and I was just getting to goof around.

Colton smiled. “What do you want to play?”

“Tag” I shouted and I hit his shoulder and then ran away. I heard Colton laugh and then I could hear his footsteps running after me. I pushed my feet and ran around the yard. I looked back and Colton was running not far from me. He was faster than I thought he was. I ran faster and I heard him pick up the pace too. I ran in zigzags and in circles. I hopped over chairs and went around tables. I looked back and Colton was right on my heels, he was about to catch me. I smirked at him over my shoulder and shifted.

I jumped and took off at wolf speed. Colton shifted and chased after me. Colton was close to catching me and it made my instincts kick in. I went faster and Colton was slowly falling behind me. I went around the house and as I turned the corner to the front yard I ran into someone. Of course it was a man and I was at the time a much heavier wolf. I crashed into him and we went rolling on the lawn. Once we stopped I got up and shook the grass and dirt from me.