t w o

that feeling in richie's heart. that ODNDISNSO feeling. what made the ODNDISNSO feeling even worse, is that it happened when he looked at his best friend.

eddie had to be straight. right? wouldn't he have come out along with richie, bill, and stan? he's gotta be straight. frick.

"-richie fuh-fucking tozier if you do not snap out of this damn trance r-r-right n-now"

"hmm? oh, what is it buh-buh-bill?" richie asked.

"yuh-you've been staring out into space for like tuh-tuh-tuh," bill struggled to finish the sentence. "he thrusts his f-f-fists against the posts and st-still insists he suh-sees the ghosts" he mumbled under his breath. "ten minutes." he concluded.

"oh, sorry. just-thinking-about some things, ya know..."

"wuh-would these 'things' huh-huh-happen to rhyme with spuh-spaghetti?" bill asked with a knowing smirk.

"pfffft, whaaaat? no! why would i be thinking about eddie? i never think about eddie. who would think about his b-"

"yuh-yuh-you're rambling" bill cut him off.

"okay, you're right, i'm thinking about eddie. how'd you know?"

"have you seen the way me and st-stan look at each other?" bill asked.

"well, yeah. but what does that have to do wi-"

"that's how you look at eddie. it's obvious enough to anyone who puh-pays attention. o-or maybe i just have a ruh-ruh-ruh-really strong gaydar" he said with a wink.

"does your 'gaydar' detect eddie?" richie asked.

"i-i can't tell yet..." bill trailed off, "but as soon as i figure it out, i'll tuh-tell you" bill said, mounting his bike. "i'll suh-see you tomorrow. hi yo silver, away!" he yelled, pedaling away.

"what a fuckin loser. i love him" richie said, mounting his bike and riding to his house, with eddie on his mind the entire time.

quite frankly, he was surprised he didn't crash his bike, distracted by thoughts of the boy.

this is cute aw

bill is so fuckin adorable

bill and richie's friendship is gonna be v important in this book bc it was basically non existent in the new movie

so yeah enjoy my shit writing

also i got two stranger things shirts today and i'm v happy

okay i'll go now