t h r e e

(edited)
...
eddie kaspbrak was sitting at home, seeing as his mother said it was his day to "rest".

eddie knew he didn't need rest. he knew nothing was wrong with him. but his mother was persistent. persistently annoying.

"eddie bear? how are you feeling?" his mother yelled from downstairs.

"like i'm about to sneak out of this fucking window." he muttered under his breath. "i'm fine, mommy!" he replied.

"that's good! get some rest!" she yelled.

"yeah, no thanks" he whispered, opening his window as quietly as he possibly could. he climbed onto his roof and, being the graceful person he is,

fell right off the damn roof.

"fuck" he said through slight pain. "if she didn't hear that, she's deaf."

"real graceful, eds" a voice came from behind him.

eddie spun around to see none other than richie tozier, leaning nonchalantly against a tree.

"don't call me eds" (i stg if you say anythiNg) he replied. "and what exactly are you doing just casually leaning against a tree in my front yard?" he asked.

"well, i was gonna knock on your door, but when i heard your window opening, i figured you were sneaking out, so i just kinda waited." he replied, shrugging his shoulders and pushing up his glasses.

sure, richie was playing it cool, but his heart was doing that ODNDISNSO thing again.

that damn ODNDISNSO thing.

richie had accepted his sexuality, but being in love with his best friend? no way.

instead, he made up excuses for this ODNDISNSO feeling.

they were completely platonic feelings. he was his best friend, why wouldn't his heart go ODNDISNSO?

but his heart didn't do that when he looked at the other losers.

eddie was the closest to him out of all the losers, duh. his heart doesn't go ODNDISNSO when he looks at those fuckers because eddie is his best friend.

yep, that's why. eddie was his best friend. no other explanation.

except that he was madly in love with him.

richie was completely, madly, deeply in love with eddie kaspbrak.

he just didn't know it yet.

"yoo-hoo? earth to richie?" eddie whisper-shouted.

"hmm?"

"so...what are we gonna do today?"

"i don't know, it's already 7pm" richie shrugged. "i just wanted to see you i guess."

"awww is richie bear in wuv with me?" eddie said in a mocking lovey-dovey tone.

"you wish, spaghetti man"

deep down, spaghetti man did wish.

ya boi skinny penis here to tell you that if you haven't seen the original IT, you should watch it they're so adorable richie is such a babe

woo