f i v e

you should never trust the pantaloon-
...

eddie woke the next morning replaying the events of the previous night over in his mind.

holy shit, eddie kaspbrak, you did that. snatched his fuckin wig. snatched your own wig. what are you gonna do now?

in all honesty, eddie had no idea what he was gonna do now. what if richie hates him now? fuck.

the boy dragged himself downstairs, ate a bowl of cereal and then prepared himself for the day. the losers had planned for them to spend more their day at the quarry, swimming and eating and just having a good time.

eddie was shoving his phannypack full of snacks when he heard his mother's voice from the living room.

"eddie bear? what are you doing?"

"just packing my medication" he replied, rolling his eyes. (HOLDUP I JUST LOOKED DOWN AND THERE WAS A SPIDER ON MY THIGH BITCH WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT)

"where are you going?"

"just bill's backyard. he got a new crochet set."

"okay. and don't roll around on the grass, especially if it's just been cut. you know how bad your allergies get."

"okay bye mommy!" eddie called, walking outside and closing the door behind him. "allergies my ass" he whispered under his breath.

"what about your ass?" a voice called from across his yard.

"jesus fuck, tozier. you almost gave me a heart attack. why are you leaning against a tree in my yard, again?" eddie asked.

"well all the losers are going to the quarry and i didn't want to show up alone and look lonely. so i saved your ass from loneliness, be grateful, edward."

"do not call me edward" eddie said, shoving richie playfully. richie stumbled back a bit, but then pretended to stumble forwards to place a kiss on the tip of eddie's nose. eddie blushed furiously and pushed richie again.

"you love it, edward"

"fuck off" eddie said, rolling his eyes and walking in the direction of the quarry, richie following behind.

this is really short and bad i'm sorry i have no motivation :/