CHAPTER 1:SERIOUSLY?

Kristina's POV

Here I am lying in bed wide awake at 3 am.I just don't know why though.Maybe because tomorrow ughh in a few hours,it will be my first day in college.

I shouldn't be nervous but I still am...Being awkward and boring to people,I never really do have true friends..They are all just friends with benefits..Being a topper,they only befriend me so as I can either do their homework or help them in tests.

If only I could have atleast some noo atleast 1 friend who would never betray me or even badmouth me behind my back about me being obnoxious.

Slowly,I drifted to sleep due to drowsiness.

DRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGG

I woke up with a start,a hand on my unsteady heart.

The timid rays of sunshine peaked in my room through the wide open windows,blinding me upon waking.

I brushed my teeth and took a hot scalding water bath as it helps relax my nervousness.

I wore a high waisted short and a black laced crop top and applied only a minimal makeup which is usually only eye liner and blush..

I usually don't wear makeup due to the fact that I was called fake the other time I had applied mascara and fake eyelashes.It was just a dare at that.

I checked my bag umpteen times since I didn't want to forget even one book which would only lead to only serious problem with my parents and even school..

Usually my parents are really cool...Especially my mom she understands me really well and even asks me often that if there is anything wrong to just tell her without any hesitance.My dad too is nice...He is short tempered but he will never take serious actions even if I did something grave the worst is to be grounded for 5 WHOLE MONTHS....

I just have to behave like a well-mannered kid,which I already am,be kind to everyone and that's the key to not being punished.

I went downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen surprisingly.

"Morning baby," my mum chirped.

Is it just me or is my mum in an awfully cheery mood today?And isn't she supposed to be getting ready to go to office at this time?

"Morning mum," I said while grumbling.

She had prepared muesli and bananas when she knows it quite well that only my elder sister like that and I just hate that stuff...

And..the worse was yet to come on top of that like as if it wadn't already like a cherry on the cake?

SERIOUSLY???COULD MY DAY GO EVEN WORSE THAN THAT???

I know that it can't be considered that bad,but who am I without exaggerating huh? *insert my famous wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAST

GABRIEL NIKE AS MATTHEW DADDARIO

KRISTINA SUMMERS AS LORENA RAE