CHAPTER 10:REGRETS

BY THE WAY,ECHAME LA CULPA MEANS SO COME AND PUT THE BLAME ON ME ;)

Gabriel's POV

I immediately pulled away angrily as soon as Kristina went away.

"What was that?"I snapped at Natal---Natasha.

"What was what?I was just kissing my husband."She reminded me to irritate me.

"No need to rub it in my face,it was out of my helplessness."I said monotonously,since it was the 100th time we were talking about this.

"But I'm still Mrs.Nike.Whether it be willingly or not."She said arrogantly.

I just turned around and went my way.

I still couldn't believe that I got married forcibly to her.I will always hate my dad for this.

My dad is a business man who deals in drugs and other illegal stuff.He doesn't care for anyone when it concerns his business.Not even me,his son.

He had a deal with Mr.Ricardo Bloom,Natasha's dad.He had to marry Natasha to me in exchange of drugs.He was well aware that Natasha had a crush on me and liked me since I was popular at school.

I still ponder if that man is even my dad or not.Not even a step father would have done that.

I had to get married at gun point,go figure out how cruel my dad is.

He is to be blamed not me.I didn't even have a say in the decision that he took.All he saw was his profit in drugs without having to pay.

I wonder what Kristina must be thinking about me.

Wait...When did she get back?

She wasn't here for years.No..For a year only.

Where was she all this time?

Now,that I'm married,everyone at school knows.

Even Kristina will get to know either ways.

But it won't affect her.Will it?

She doesn't lo---like me the way I do.

I just hope that even her feelings that were ignited for me,get doused out.If she even has feelings for me.....

I can't allow myself to be soft-hearted now that I'm married.No matter what,our story ended before it could even begin.

It's not like I would have asked her out but still I still had my available tag with me.

Natasha just ruined my one chance with her completely.

I just hate her.She wears skimpy clothes and thinks that it impresses me but damn is she wrong.She may impress the whole school with her clothes but not me.

I prefer not simple but more girls who do not pretend being someone who they aren't.

That is exactly the synonym of Kristina.

She is simple,beautiful,intelligent and pure at heart.

She is the perfect combination of all these due to which I fell for her.

Yes,there's no going back.I love Kristina.I know I won't admit it to even myself but I know I do.

But I guess it's too late now.I'm already married to the biggest dumb and foolish girl alive on Earth.

She still thinks that one day,I will love her as she claims to too.

For her,it's her love for me but for me,it's just her obssession and habit of aquiring everything she wants.

But,sometimes my mistakes push people I love away from me.But not this time,I'm not to be blamed.

My dad is and I will make sure that he will regret doing this to me and for ruining my whole entire life.

But the regret that have been gnawing and pricking my heart will always be there as guilt since it's parrtly my fault.

If I had not committed that mistake in the past,all these wouldn't have happened.

I would have been happy with the girl I like.

I would be leading a happier life.

If only,....