CHAPTER 11:MORE PAIN?

Kristina's POV

When I thought that the pain, upon seeing someone making out with my enemy,was intolerable.

I was proven wrong...

This time I felt numb and felt as if I no longer have the capacity to even stand on my own feet without needing any support.

Air was knocked out of me when I heard the talk of the day.

Gabriel Nike and his wife Natasha Nike.

They got married during the time I wasn't there.

I lost my chance.

I was too late.

He liked pretentious and thousand layered makeup faced girls more.

Obviously,what's there in you to be lo--liked my mind taunted me.

It's not that I am a freaking Victoria Secret model but still I'm human and have feelings which have been hurt.

But how can he just marry someone just like that when earlier Sasha and Steph told me that he didn't even spare a glance towards her direction.

He shouldn't have sent mixed signals towards me.

I know it was not directly but still.Those long minutes of staring creepily contributed right..

Suddenly,I bumped into someone's chest.

DANNY CARTERS !!!!!

One of the most popular guys at school just winked at me.

He's like a greek god.He's just afored and prayed by everyone at school.

But what was that?

I just walked past him and carried on walking and went my locker.

Suddenly perfectly manicured hands briskly gripped my arms with so much force.

"What the hell,Natasha?" I said with venom laced in my voice.

"You pretentious little brat,stay away from Danny.He's not yours okay?Stop enticing him." She said with a spiteful tone.

"Have you already got divorced?Okay then he's all yours." I replied.

She huffed in annoyance.

"Listen bitch,he's mine okay?Both Gabriel and him.You know?They are both smitten by me.But how will you understand that?I am damn sure that you've never had boys drooling for you right?Wait why am I even saying it?It's obvious right?Have you ever even been asked out by some guy?Well,me I have and I will with both.Mind your own business and no need to be jealous.Cause it's all your fault that you're nerdy,ugly,pathetic,obnoxious,evil and a jealous freak.Now apologise to me for behaving in such a selfish way and for enticing my Danny and even,Gabriel for earlier." She finished her ranting with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Well,before saying all these about me,get your facts straight .You're characterless since you're married.You ought to be faithful to your husband.And now,it's not counted as a fling it is counted as an extra marital affair.Last time that I checked,you were single and characterless but I see you're still the same except ofcourse now,you don't have your available tag with you.So don't you dare tell me with whom I should talk and whom not to.Keep your eyes to your husband and to yourself.Now step aside,"

"And,sorry not sorry,"I added.

I walked away with Natasha's mouth agape.

She thought that I was weak and would squirm upon hearing her intimidating words but damn is she wrong.

I am stronger that she knows and even though at that time tears were pricking my eyes I blinked them away.I can't allow myself to break down in front of that bully.She is not worth it.

I can't let Gabriel either see that his marriage has affected me.

But that won't be easy seeing that they are the most talked couple of the school.

But I must bear with it.It's the truth and marriage was Gabriel's call to make and not mine.

At that very moment,my eyes met those of Gabriel.We continued staring at each other before I broke away our contact and walked away before seeing a flash of hurt in his eyes.

He doesn't get to be hurt when he's the one who hurt me.

But then again,it is Gabriel we're talking about.He may be showing me his hatred to me.

But even his hatred gave me more pain.It was better if he had a blank expression and had showed zilch emotions.

It would have been less painful,causing less pain.

If not more...

But....

I feel sorry for him.

He fell in her trap and ended up marrying the most fake person I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANNY CATERS AS (I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME OTHERWISE U WILL STEAL HIM.THOSE WHO KNOW HIM,DO NOT COMMENT TO TELL HIS NAME PLXZ)

THOSE WHO KNOW HIM,DO NOT COMMENT TO TELL HIS NAME PLXZ)

(Personal preference:HE IS SOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT♡♡♡)