CHAPTER 20:COULD HE?

SAVILOS RIDDIM ♡♡♡

Kristina's POV

What was I thinking?How could I kiss Danny when I had feelings for Gabriel?

But it felt right at that time.I didn't feel forced,it felt nice actually.

I could still feel the tingling of my lips as I touched them.

I don't even know what passed through my head at that time.I shouldn't have done so.It would only make things awkward between us two and would create distance between us,which I certainly didn't want to happen even though I can't deny the attraction I felt towards Danny.

During the kiss,I felt more alive like never before.There were sparks igniting inside of me.It should have felt so only with my true lover right !?

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me in a dark room,stenching with sweat and bad odour.Must be one of the changing rooms,I thought.

"Natasha finally divorced me.We're free now.We can finally be together with each other.I love you so much."Gabriel said,finally revealing himself,a prominent dimple showing.

I used to find his dimples cute.What is wrong with me?I no longer find Gabriel attractive and hot..

Danny is all what's on my mind.His eyes,his abs,his full lips,himself..

"Kristina,are you there?I just lost you,I think."Gabriel said,snapping my out of my fantasies.

"Oh,nothing.Just that am feeling a bit unwell.I was heading to the sick room."I said sheepishly,having being caught red-handed for not paying attention to his words.

"Let me accompany you in case you feel dizzy."He said so sincerely that it made my heart break.

I no longer felt that magnet which pulled me towards him.It felt purely platonic.

That one kiss changed everything and I couldn't stop thinking about it on top of that.

It shouldn't have felt like this.I felt really bad for stringing Gabriel along.I felt as if I was deceiving and betraying his trust and his feelings for me.He will hate me for life though I should feel heartbroken due to to the thought.But I don't...

It's so frustrating.If I wasn't sick,I would definitely be now.My head was exploding and spinning.I felt dizzy and then..I fell unconscious.

I felt someone picking me up and his musky and minty breath caressed my cheeks.For some unknown reason,I felt safe in his arms.

I let myself being taken in whoever's arms I was in.I felt like a safe haven for me at that given time,away from that chaos everywhere around me and in my head.

I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room.Someone then pulled the curtains,almost blinding me with that sudden bright light.

I started hyperventilating as the person's tatooed back was turned to me.There were some beautiful design;a huge rose.I wonder whom it was for as it was written "C".

He slowly turned around to reveal..

DANNY!?

He was looking so hot,I just wanted to kiss him so badly.

"Morning sunshine,"He said,chuckling having caught me staring at him.

"Morning,god why am I here and having such a bad headache?"I said grumbling like an old woman.

"You fell unconscious sweetheart,and you couldn't stay at school in that state as anyone could have taken advantage of you."He shrugged but I saw a flicker of horror on his face.

I sighed dramatically,making him laugh,a proper deep rumbling one.He looked so handsome,making his cute dimples even more prominent.

God,how can anyone be so cute with those dimples?

"Thanks sweetheart,"He said smirking.

I blushed turning away from him,earning a chuckle.

"Do you want to have breakfast?You're hungry?"He said,breaking me out of the spell I was captive in.

"Yeah,meanwhile I could get changed.Do you have some clothes to lend to me?"I asked hesitantly.

"Sure,wait up,"He said casually.

He returned with a folded black t-shirt.

"If you need anything,I'm downstairs,yeah?"He said and closed the door on his way.

I quickly changed into the black t-shirt and it immediately engulfed me in Danny's intoxicating scent.It reached my middle thigh.

I felt a bit conscious as I made my way down the stairs,tugging at the t-shirt every now and then.

A pleasant aroma of food filled the air around me,making me even more hungry than I already was.

There lay on the table my guilty pleasure dripping from the pancakes.

NUTELLLAAA

I mean,who can resist that piece of pure heaven?

I dived into the pancakes and moaned as they melted in my mouth.I was enjoying my Nutella when I suddenly felt someone staring at me.

I then realised that my t-shirt had rosen up.I quickly adjusted it and noticed that Danny was now smiling at me,a hazy cloud of an unrecognisable emotion flickered through his eyes and then faded.

He slowly moved towards me and suddenly,his hands were on my hips,his lips attached to mine.

My stomach clenched into a knot.There were sparks inside of me.His lips were crashed against mine and I was lost in a maze of pleasure.

I never felt anything like that before.It was just out of this world.The feelimg was indescribable.Words couldn't amount to what I was passing through at that particular moment.

I then realised something..

Could he be the one I love?

I never felt anything like that with Gabriel maybe it was just an infatuation after all.

Is it what my heart wants or just another illusion of mine?

I had to get it out of my head,or that will be the end of my sane life.

I waited for a minute to catch my breath after he pulled away.

"I think I like you Danny,"I said in a raspy voice.

I didn't realise when I looked up that....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Suspense,suspense..😉

Please don't be mad at me for not updating for so long..I promise I will make up for it..

Soooo,next chapter..Spicy one awaiting you guys.Just be patient as hopefully,it will be worth your wait.

Love you guys,
Choco_lover500