Chapter 41

Lani

The week flew by faster than I️ thought and Abel is already back in town now. We're currently on our way to move a few things into our house and collect our set of keys. I️ can't believe this is happening. I'm so happy like, this feels unreal.

I watch Abel drive, staring at him in awe. He's rapping along the lyrics to Lil Uzi Vert's song The Way Life Goes while looking irresistible.

He glances over while still rapping for a few seconds pulling up to our new house. He leans over, grabbing my face mushing my cheeks together in his hand giving me a big kiss right on the lips.

"Mmm," I smile breaking the kiss. "I️ love you."

He returns the smile flashing his bunny teeth. "I️ love you more. Now c'mon and let's get to directing."

I️ clap my hands together excitedly getting out the car.

The moving trucks are here that Abel paid for. I️ suggested we got the crew to help us move in, but Abel insisted that we pay the movers to help and arrange the furniture how we want it.

The snow haired older woman we're buying the house from is waiting in the front lawn for us to come for the keys to the house. We exit the car making our way over to her.

Abel holds my hand and lower back once he peeps me waddling a little. I️ swear the little things he does makes my hearts flutter.

"Hello Mr. Tesfaye and Ms. Dayfield, How are you both doing this evening?" She greets us kindly.

"We're great." I️ answer for the both of us.

She smiles picking up the pair of keys from her clipboard. "That's great. Now I'm sure you two are ready for the keys and me out your hair."

We chuckle and she passes over the keys giving us both a set. She wished us the best of luck and leaves us at that with our new house. I️ stand taking in the view of the beautiful mansion.

"Come on baby." Abel takes me by the hand pulling me along with him.

We head in and movers are already placing things everywhere. One of the guys is hauling a huge beautiful grand piano in. It's so deep black and glossy. It's a beautiful center piece.

"You can put that in the room down the hall to left." Abel directs and the man nods.

"Working on new music soon?" I️ ask.

"Soon as I️ get all this fashion collaborations done. I️ don't know how you do it in the fashion world everyday." He grins now pulling me along through the house.

As we walk, I️ look around at how everything is coming together already. Our home is going to be astonishing.

"Abel, why are you taking to this empty room? Shouldn't we be up there with the movers?" I️ question watching his smirk grow.

"I️ have a surprise for you." He answers.

I️ swear if he's trying to be on some nasty shit right now... it isn't the moment. I️ know how Abel brain operates. Now later on if he wants to then I'm all in for it.

I️ hear wild movement as we walk deeper into the room. It sounds like rambling honestly. Soon as I️ lay eyes on the sight I️ start to squeal at the top of my lungs.