Chapter 57

Lani

"So no baby now means that we'll just get another one after you two do what newlyweds do on your honeymoon." My mom cracks a smile at Abel and I.

Abel's mom cackles and high fives mine. "Well, these two have been doing what newlyweds do for years Pua."

They both break out into laughter enjoying each other's company like always. We've been here in Toronto for about two weeks now just to visit and let our moms bond with their only grandchild at the moment.

I took the test weeks ago and it came back negative. I'm now on my new pill and of course Abel and I have been testing it out, but we've agreed to kind of cut back on sex until our honeymoon. We can still do it, but not so much like we usually do... which is daily.

"It took long enough." Abel rolls his eyes playfully.

I jolt my elbow into his side making him jump a little from the blow. I didn't think he'd make a comment.

"What?" He questions lowly into my ear. "You don't remember how long you played around about wanting me inside of you?"

He starts to rub my leg underneath the table trying to work his way up to my inner thigh. "Then when we finally fucked you couldn't get enough of me and how'd I'd flip my tongue-"

"That's exactly how it probably started too. Look at them." Abeba laughs.

I can feel my face turning red with embarrassment and nasty thoughts flooding my mind. I know we're all adults here, but I'm only twenty two and talking about sex is still awkward to me even though I have a kid and obviously that's how she was brought into the world.

Plus, Abel is so horny. He's been doing things like this since we haven't had sex since we've been out of town. It's like he's trying to tempt me to give in again.

"Thanks, now our parents know we're sex addicts." I say back into his ear.

He shrugs, "In my defense, my mother already knew before I meant you and you're low key the addict."

My mouth drops, but I'm unable to say anything because he's right. Like who doesn't know Abel loves sex? He turned me out. I went from being a prude to wanting to pull my hair back into a ponytail every time I see him. I hope I can hold out like we've agreed too.

The waitress comes back with our tab and Abel pays for anything. Everyone thanks him before grabbing everything heading out back to our ride. Abeba carries Tylie as she clings to her. She doesn't get to see her often so I'm happy she's getting all her time in.

We have two separate cars out back lined up. One is for our moms and Tylie to go enjoy the rest of their day doing grandma duties together and the other is for Abel and I. We're going out on a date later on, but for now we're going out to shop and enjoy our alone time. Parents need a break every now and then.

We kiss our baby and hug our parents before getting in the blacked out Bentley truck. Abel hops in the driver seat and I take the passenger. He looks over at me before shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking back at him.

He starts up the car and sighs. "Nothing, I'm just sitting here hard as fuck and I'm sure you want to do nothing about it."

He crestfallen face turns into his slick smirk as he couldn't hold back on laughing at himself. This is what I deal with everyday, two babies. An eight month and a thirty year old.

I start to laugh at how silly Abel is. I know he's serious, but how can I not laugh at that. He's up and ready to have sex just from a five minute conversation about our past relations.