Chapter 43

Lani

"Next thing you know, you'll be the next one with an upcoming baby shower." I purse my lips together holding back a laugh.

Audrey looks at me in the camera bucking her eyes wide. "Girl, I'm not about to condone with that comment." She laughs.

Audrey and I have been on FaceTime for about two hours and I'm just enjoying messing with her. Her and Hawk have finally settled in their new apartment and I just find them so adorable together.

"Hawk isn't ready for a child. He's too childish for his own good." She rolls her eyes shaking her head.

I laugh shaking my head. I feel my baby kick a bit, making me rub my stomach reclining more on the couch. I wish Abel was here to rub it for me. The baby seems to calm down for daddy versus me.

"So when are you due again Lan?" Audrey questions.

My nose crinkles, "Sometime in February. My baby might be an Aquarius like his or her daddy."

Unknowingly, I started to smile thinking about Abel and my little unborn blessing. I can't wait until we can just hold the baby and get that family feeling going.

Then eventually, sooner or later, Abel and I will have our wedding set and I'll be a whole mom and wife out here. I'm so happy in life right now.

"Look at you over there smiling." Aud notices. "I'm so happy for you. You definitely deserve the best."

See now she's going to make me all sentimental.

"Thanks Aud, you definitely do to." I say. "Now don't make me cry. It doesn't take much now."

We carry on talking until Audrey's man called her. I told her she needs to attend to that asap. He's out of town with Abel so I know she misses him just as just as I miss my man too.

Now that leaves me to get up and going. I'm going to go do some therapeutic shopping today. Hopefully it'll be somewhat peaceful as long as no wild fans or paps pop up.

Afterwards I'm going to go visit my mom and little sister to see what's now going on with her situation. My day is planned out now, so it's time to get to it.

Later that day :In New York City

Later that day :
In New York City.

Abel

"My nigga got it all done from the Marvel meet and greet, down to the fashion collabs." Hyghly pats me on the while walking by.

I nod taking a sip of my Hennessy on ice. A drink was highly needed after all the hard work done today.

"So a nigga will be getting some free Parallels right?"  Hawk blurts out with his on his chin like he's thinking deeply.

I copy his gesture and think for a few seconds. "How about hell no." I joke.