Chapter 56

Abel

"You don't understand my nigga, pregnant pussy makes you wish you could nut inside your girl again and make another baby!" Hawk rants getting on everyone's nerves in the room.

LaMar called me over to show me some graphic ideas for my new upcoming era this afternoon and of course Hy and Hawk appeared somehow. Hyghly has been pretty chill smoking his blunt, but Hawk... This nigga is losing it.

I don't know if he's losing his mind about becoming a father or is the pussy just that fire, but Hawk has been talking non stop since he walked in. I know somethings up. He's always annoying, but never this talkative with it.

"How would I not understand, I have a kid?" I ask with my brow raised.

Hawk raises his brow back at me with a sly grin. "So you do understand?"

LaMar frowns and sighs aloud before running his hand over his head. "My nigga, are you okay? I know this weed we're smoking isn't making you tweak or some shit."

"I think he's up to some shit." Hy chimes in looking up from his phone.

All eyes are on Hawk as he sits back deeply on the sectional. The room goes silent as we wait to hear from him. Everything he's been talking about has been about either sex, having a kid, and relationship related. I hope he hasn't did something stupid to jeopardize his relationship again.

"If you've cheated on Audrey, I'm going to let Lani kill you after I beat your ass." I announce.

Hawk sighs, sitting up straight. "Alright bitches... I haven't cheated, but I've been stressing."

"About what?" LaMar asked.

"About life! I don't know how to be a father and my girl is almost four months pregnant. I can't help to think about what if she leaves me or how to be serious and raise my future kid." Hawk stresses.

"I love my girl, but what if I fuck up or she doesn't want me anymore. Forever isn't forever nowadays." He says shaking his head.

Hyghly looks up from his phone again with hid mode crinkled in confusion.

"If you love her then you won't fuck up." He speaks. "Keep your ass out of the strip club."

"My nigga you cheat on every girl you have! You can't give me any advice." Hawk presses nearly jumping out of his seat.

"I'm single with no kids though." Hy shrugs carelessly.

LaMar and I hold back on laughing at the bickering going on between Hy and Hawk at the moment. We looked over at each other knowing now isn't the time to laugh.

"I think the only person in this room who can give you some advice is the only nigga in here who we'd all thought would never settle down yet he has and even has a kid now." Mar defuses the situation.

Hawk turns to me with his head cocked to the side. "Well I'm waiting pretty boy."

I roll my eyes refraining from saying something rude to him. Asking him again about what exactly is stressing him out, I receive another ear full.

"So what I'm hearing is that you basically are scared to be a father, you have thoughts about Audrey leaving you, and you're having second thoughts on commitment?" I asked.

Hawk nods slowly as I think. I was never scared of being a father so I can't honestly relate, but I can still try to help my nigga out.

"Look, I'm going to tell you this once and I hope you listen man. You have a great girl. She's pregnant and now it's time to man up. Being a father is easy when you enjoy being one. You'll learn everyday and grow with your family. You've fucked up once and she took you back so don't do it again. Let your actions speak louder than words to her." I state.