Chapter 1

~  Her looks and her hair reaches her legs and her eye shape is like scheherazade also her skin color is same as morgiana  ~
~ And she also wears this clothes ~

~  Her looks and her hair reaches her legs and her eye shape is like scheherazade also her skin color is same as morgiana  ~~ And she also wears this clothes ~

~ She has a katana and a household  vessel weapon  ~

~  She also wears a white cloak line with white fur  ~

~  Prologue  ~

Leam Empire was searching for who is the child Scheherazade, they thought Titus was the true child but it was a false fact, the true child of Scheherazade and Ra
(egyptian sun god) is Zafira Alexius.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~  Zafira  ~

“This is Sindria......”I said to myself for I know that he is here. My long lost friend is here working with the king. I heard that they were friends like brothers.

I walk in with my white cloak and the hood on. I see this kingdom is a wealthy one, and resourceful too. I am smiling while walking until I bump into a guy with a sword. He has white hair and green eyes.

“I-I am so sorry miss let me help you!!!” He pulled me uo while I was removing the dust in my cloak. I smiled at him, he seems to be nice.“Ah it was my fault since this place is amazing,”He grins at me .

“This is Sindria and the king here is Sinbad, conqueror of the seven seas!!! I am sharrkan by the w-----”He was cut off by someone yelling and I took that chance to escape. I teleported in a another corner of Sindria.

~  Sharrkan  ~

“Oi oi you old hag, let me finish talking to this young--- Eh?! She is gone already?!” That lady is gone already and I didn't noticed it!!! But something's strange when she talks it is like similar to masrur.

“Sinbad is calling us!!! He said it was an emergency!!!”I just sighed and come along with her and we headed to the palace already. I hope I can see her again, she looks beautiful though I can see her face only.

~  Zafira  ~

“I finally escape that Sharrkan guy.”I said as I was now in Balbadd. I read his mind he says I was a strange woman. It does not matter to me anymore all I need is to just wander around the Kingdom.

“Look at the kingdom!!! A commotion was inside of there!!!”The people said and I was now walking around with pure white rukh flowing out. I was a holy magi chosen and loved by the gods.

But I just ate in a restaurant with my cloak still on so my face won't be seen by anyone until I meet my brother.  I hadn't show my face to anyone and it is true.

*boom*   *boom*  *splash*

“Protective dome.”

And the whole restaurant was not destroyed but is surrounded in a white shield. The people were shock since they all panic at the attack but looked at me.

“Ruining my meal is a mistake.”I stood up and payed the cashier and dispell the shield as I get out.  I released my aura,  my power and my rukh and walked to where the commotion had started.

I see that Kou empire is battling the people and some magicians but stopped when they feel my prescence. I smirked at them and stopped in my tracks.

“I would like to join the party.”I said calmly but the princess gestured her three special soldiers to attack me.“Now have fun you cocky cloaked figure.”They ran towards me but when they were close I used time manipulation magic and they stopped.

“Kougyokou-sama, this one is weird!!! Pure white rukh flowing off this cloak figure.”One of them said until I see my friend watching me and I took off the hood of my cloak until he widens his eyes and I muttered a spell and they fall asleep with sinbad already won the fight against the kougyokou girl.

“Z-zafira is that you?”My long time friend asks while trying not to cry. I nodded until I was pulled into a crushing hug. I felt warm trickling in my cloak, he was crying and the others were shock.

“Please stop crying, I was alive all along,  Zafira Alexius is alive. I had just escaped Leam Empire.”He stops and smiles at me. He pats my head as always since we were young.

“Oh you must be King Sinbad, I am Zafira Alexius, Masrur's childhood friend. It is nice to meet you.”I bow and he smiles and nods. After that we were now back to normal after Kou Empire retreated. I was helping to heal the people since my magoi won't run out. I am infinite, my body will be like this for eternity. My powers gets stronger and stronger and my strength too.

I already went to where his friends are. I also met his friends, but soon the door had slammed open and it was revealing Alibaba-san carrying a unconscious aladdin.  He put him down on a bed and I was healing him.

“Miss Zafira, you will die for healing aladdin.”Jafar warned but I smile at him and look back to aladdin.“Everything to me is infinite. My magoi is infinite, my body will be like this for eternity.”They all gasp at the truth.

“But why?”Jafar asked.“I was already born like this. Why I left masrur because he'll be like this but I don't want him to be like me. So I chose to only me who will be like this.”Masrur was sad.“Don't be sad guys and don't tell anyone.”They nodded until Aladdin woke up.

And a journey of me with friends will start from here. And I'm sure I will be enjoying this adventure.