Chapter 5

~  1 year later  ~

“Kou Empire is now falling you say kougyokou?”I said to her and she nod s as she was crying.“I'm so useless and so pathetic!!! The worst ruler in the pages of history!!!”I smiled and got a idea to not let it fall. And I help her up.

“I will help you out. There will be payback for us. For even Leam and Kou are not in good terms, we should help each other,” I gestured her to come with me. We will head to the International Conference Alliance room here in Leam.

“I will be the one who will pay what Kou Empire haven't paid to you. Now tell me how much it is?”They all went silent at my question. I am getting mad.“I am asking you one more time. How much is the bills or I will make your heads roll in the ground.”They all flinched at my threat.

“I-it's 100 billion gold your highness.”One of them answered.“Mu, Nerva, Ignatius , bring the 100 billion gold.”They nodded and came back with 100 boxes of gold as they gave 10 box each rulers and they signed a contract where Kou Empire has no debt in all of countries.

“I am announcing that Kou Empire has no debt in all of international countries and is free.”Titus says and now it was dismissed. I stayed in my throne room and just look at the people of leam having the happiest moments.

~  Kougyokou  ~

“We are really going to fall,”I hear kouha says in the throne room. I pass the crown to Kouen-nee-san but I barged in the room with a happy expression.

“I have good news for everyone!!!”I says and they all stood up.“What is the good news kougyokou?”Koumei asked. I open the letter and read it.

“I, Zeherazade Zafira, Priestess of the Leam Empire, and the chairwoman of International Conference Alliance, hereby announced that the Kou Empire has no debt in all countries. I had donated 100 billion in each countries that Kou Empire has a debt. After hearing news of the Kou Empire is coming to a end. Though Leam and Kou are not in good terms, but we will help all countries who has a debt.

Zeherazade Zafira.”Everyone was now in tears and was happy. We are grateful to Zeherazade-sama. We were now partying and was inviting Leam to come to the party.

~  Zeherazade  ~

“We should come to their party, after all we helped them.”Mu says as they all look at me.“What do you think your majesty?”Ignatius asks. I think we should come to their party.

“We should, at least they were now free in everything they had debt on. Go get dressed in Leam empire clothes. We'll meet at the outside.”They nodded and I went in my dressing room. And chose the simple clothes with a staff.

(The pic at the right)

When I get out, everyone was blushing and me too. And we were using blue carpets and headed off to Kou.

---------------------------

And we did party, I became close with Kougyokou and Hakuei. It was a bit of fun. Really fun.

But soon I had to activate the Sacred Heavenly Law, for someone will dare to enslave the whole world. And that human will success and wants to wage a war against us, the gods.