Chapter 4

-  Since she is back to her body 
~  Zeherazade  ~

“I'm sorry my child, for I didn't tell you.” My mother said sadly.“I'll pass the title priestess to you and my power to you, I'll go now. Stay here until I told you.”I nod and hugged her as she had teleported to magnoshutatt. I see my old body being dead and so pale amd lifeless. I was now very identical to my mother except my eyes.

I healed the injuries, pain , wounds, cuts amd scratches of my body except that I will never resurrect it. It will be a secret power. I made a new crystal and cleaned everything. I still looked at a vision that mother is sacrificing herself. It was in the plan right now.

‘Now my daughter.’

I used wings and teleported in the sky where the battle was happening. I see the dark sun and I destroyed it. Mother and father were in my side smiling. The skies opened revealing me and some dragon illusions.

“Eliminate them. Al-thamen and medium is our objective.”The dragons flew down and began to kill Al-thamen and medium with the help of the magicians. I was now in the ground. I see alexius.

“Zeherazade-sama.”He bowed down and I gestured him to stand up and hugged him.“It seems I have returned to my real body.”He cries again. But it seems I can't remember anything, all I remember is I came back and also memories with Leam Empire. That's all I can remember.

“You should help them. I can take care of myself.”He nods and soon helps them and I just watched them. I hope you will be fine my mother. I know you are happy there with father. I gripped my staff since it hurts too.

“Zeherazade?”I see titus, I smiled and he hug me too.“I've returned titus, but I can't seem to remember anything except you and leam empire.”He smiled and shake his head.“It doesn't matter, your memories are back. Like us and the leam empire.”I smiled and soon helped him. Thank you mother, for doing good and I'll continue it.

“Solomon's wisdom!!!”The 4th magi cast and I widen my eyes a bit. So this is the son of king solomon? And medium was now dead with everyone were happy. I was now in the mountains with titus and we were looking to the four countries facing off.

“Hmm it seems they are talking about invasion of magnoshutatt.”I said but I see that the Ren siblings flinched so we were now riding on a blue carpet with gold dragon on in and some gold patterns around. And we were at the back of the army.

“So you're objective is to destroy the magnoshutatt country? Were titus had made friends and grew stronger?”All Leam soldiers, Mu,  Myron and Lo'lo kneeled lower.

“Priestess Zeherazade,”They said and give way for me and stopped and I narrowed my eyes to the king of sindria and emperor of kou empire.“Your both objectives is to obliterate the whole country of magnoshutatt?”I glared at them right now.

“Who might be you?”King sinbad asks but Mu step forward.“She is Zeherazade Zafira, daughter of Lady Scheherazade and is our priestess of Leam Empire.”I smiled and nodded.“Though my mother decided to be allies with you, I decided to help rebuild the whole magnoshutatt whether you like it or not.”I said coldly and the ren siblings where shock.

“It seems the deed has been done. We will go back.”We used a carpet and went back to the Leam Empire. And a new journey had begun.