Chapter 6

“Sinbad had enslaved the whole world your majesty!!!”Mu announced and we see in the screen that in the sacred palace alibaba and aladdin is safe from the power of the palace. I was worried and mad at the same time.

“Stay here and never go outside the barrier I cast.”They nodded and I summon a pegasus with wings with gold armors. I get on and headed to the sacred palace to take alibaba and aladdin.

-------------------------------

I see sinbad and soon use star speed and got alibaba and aladdin and we all teleported to the heavenly palace.

-------------------------------

“Zeherazade-san!!!”They both yelled and soon ugo appeared.“It seems sinbad is trying to reach us your majesty.”He said and I nodded. I called Celene to escort
the two in a place. I equip into my god form.

And we were now in the conference hall as we had start the meeting

“We should punish the humans who would wage a war with us. Mostly when they plan to renew the world!!!”Amon yelled and I shook my head.

“We should teach them a lesson.”I said and they look at me.“They should never disobey the laws of creation, what do you mother? father?”The two were just deciding and soon they spoke.

“I agree to my daughter's plan,  we should give them the judgement they wish to seek,  and our wrath.”All of them nodded, now alibaba and aladdin were now ready. We were at the front.

~  Author  ~

A war is happening, humans vs gods, and now while sinbad and his friends are in the sacred palace, they saw a light. A blinding light.

“What was that?”Morgiana asks until a laser light shot sinbad's waist and his right arm,  everyone gasped and now the skies opened to where the light was. They all saw five figures. It was Alibaba, aladdin, scheherazade, zeherazade and last is ra. Along with other deities like ugo, amon, paimon and king solomon.

“Lady Scheherazade....."Mu muttered at her sight. Soon zeherazade command the soldiers of heavenly world to attack them all according to the given judgement.

“W-what?"Sinbad says shock. He thought his plan would be successful but it failed. Now Zeherazade, Alibaba and Aladdin flew to where sinbad and his friends at.

“Sinbad........we grant what you wish. War with gods like us.”Sinbad widens his eyes at the sight of Alibaba and Aladdin mostly their friends.

“Alibaba......aladdin, you are siding with the gods? And not your friends?”Jafar says sadly but it was fake.

“Yes.....we are siding with the people with righteousness and light in their hearts.....”Aladdin says and grits his teeth to them.“Now face your judgement given by the gods!!!!”Aladdin and alibaba yelled. Zeherazade raised her staff in the air and muttered the word.

But the spell that she was casting was making her youthful days come to an end. Mu grit his teeth and the others too.

“Activate: Sacred Heavenly Law.”

Everything went white. The whole world was wrapped in light, Zeherazade was using her magoi to make the whole universe wrapped in light.

Look at 5:15 - 5:32 that how the spell looks like.

~  2  hours  later  ~

Now all sacred places were destroyed and was turned into a land. And sinbad realizing his mistakes. And zeherazade was now smiling at them. Mu and the others came after her.

“It is finally my end.........”Her body was now starting to disappear in gold and white dusts and with Mu trying to save her while tears in his eyes.

“DON'T LEAVE LEAM EMPIRE!!!!”He yelled and she looked at him, she float towards him and planted a warm kiss in his lips, she hugged him muttered in his ear.

“I'll be back, I promise.”

The she disappeared completely into dusts and the portal in the sky sucked those dusts, sending her into a another world. Now Mu was gripping his fists. Everyone was shock.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SINBAD!!!!”He transformed in barbatos form and attacked him mercilessly, breaking his ribs and his bones, injuring him badly and beating him up.

“YOU KILLED HER, SHE SACRIFICED HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! I LOVED HER AND YET YOU TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD AWAY!!!!”He gave sinbad a last punch until he returned to his normal form he was held back by ignatius and lo'lo. The others realized it and regret what had they done.

There was no bloodshed, the biggest bloodshed is the blood of zeherazade, mu was crying and pleading for her to come back. Now everyone was shock for the goddess shed her own blood.

"I want to be alone, I can't believe what have you done sinbad-san.”Aladdin says as alibaba just let him walk alone. But aladdin stares at him.“You just made her do this. She is like my own mother.”He teleported to a mountain.

Judal was not a fallen anymore, gyokuen was not a fallen too. Alibaba's friends is now back to to life, people in the past was now in the current time.