Chapter 2

“Uh this is kind of embarrasing.”I said to morgiana and yamraiha.“Hey come on this outfit suits you very well!!!”They both said and they were now pulling where Sinbad is right now.

------------------------

We were now at were all of them as they pushed me towards sinbad while his back is staring at me. Then soon I was crushed in his chest and I was red.

“Ooooohhhhh~”They all teased and I let go of him.“Sorry it was yamraiha who made me look like this.”He just laughed it off and clean off the dust to his clothes and I do the same.

We were now partying and soon sinbad introduced his friends.

“This is Jafar, he is a master of a rather type of assassination.”Jafar bows down to me.“Nice to meet you miss Zafira.”I nod as a reply.

“And you know who is masrur but he has a amazing physical strength and also a former swordsman so he has rusty skills in sword battle.”I laugh inside my head.

“This is Hinahoho, one of the imchakk warriors.”

“Drakon but he was a human back and he looks like a dragon.”

“And that two who is fighting over there is Yamraiha of magnoshutatt and also Sharrkan of Heliohapt.”

“This is pisti.”

“Spartos of Sasan.”

“And these three is Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana.”

And we were chatting happily while the two were still fighting right now.

~  Scheherazade  ~

“Soon, you will be back in you true body my dear daughter.”I said sadly. Her true identity is she is already a immortal, and who is same as me but the eyes were pure green color and white skin. She is encased in a crystal with some hair covering her private parts.

“Scheherazade-sama.”I see Mu walking in and he stared at the cold and sleeping body.“We already found your daughter, and we were not mistaken. She is at sindria.”I widen my eyes, she is now living in sindria?

“We will take her back when the war will happen.”He nods as a yes and leaves me alone. I felt happy to see her. I can really trust them to find her.

“Zafira Alexius, soon you'll be back.”

~  1 month later  ~
~   Zafirah  ~

“Wow that was amazing!!!!”My friends greet me. I was with Aladdin at magnoshutatt. I let myself be placed to 2nd kodor. And Aladdin was happy. I had many journeys in just a month.

But we saw Titus crying and I went to him.“What's wrong Titus?”He looked at with red eyes from crying nonstop. Huh what is wrong with him.

“All of us will die, Lean empire will kill us all.”I widened my eyes. They wage a warfare to us? I must stop this. I grilled my staff until it was broken and they all flinch.

“I'll stop them, no matter what the cost will be. Even if death will be there I'll do it if its to protect Magnoshutatt!!!”I yelled angrily. I put on my cloak and soon walk out.