Chapter 3

~  Her clothes above  ~

~  Her staff above  ~

~  Her wand above  ~

“You guys ready to a warfare?”I asked them as they build a barrier and also a weapon ready. Me and Titus we're gonna stay together as we already head front. Until I feel someone will shot him and I used a shield and we see........Mu?!

“I see, you two came after all.”He says smirking but I was shielding titus. I quietly muttered.“Teleport: Magnoshutatt”
And titus was teleported back to everyone and Mu was surprised. I grit my teeth and soon attacked him. Thanks to Judal I learned this spell. Even he is fallen and evil, he never hurts me. No I'll use it later.

“Light Ray!!!”I yelled and 500 swords made of light magic came out and shot him and he transformed into.....Barbatos djinn equip? I smirked at him.

Servant of Wrath and Destruction
Come forth as master seeks you
Envelop in me
Dwell in me
Come forth in me
Transform my whole body
into a great demon

Djinn Equip: Zen!!!

“Do you still resist?”He said angrily and I nodded and we clash swords

“Do you still resist?”He said angrily and I nodded and we clash swords. The battle still go on.

“Now,  you are in a critical state.”He says. I was acting like tired even though I have infinite magoi.“Even if I die, I will die protecting my friends and magnoshutatt from Leam Empire!!!”But when I hit him he teleported behind me and hit my back as I was slammed in a mountain.

“Now you will still resist?”He asked and I nodded. But he is my friend. Until a dark lightning djinn was hitting him and I push him out and I took the impact.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”And also lasers hit me in my chest and my stomach as Mu watched the horrific scene. And soon I quickly blacked out.

~  Mu Alexius  ~

I catched her body and also killed who shot her. She is starting to be pale. Crap I should have support her and talk with her through words not this. My face darkened and soon I headed back to the shore. Myron and Lo'lo were shocked.

“You killed her?!”Myron yelled out in anger.“She saved me, no matter how I still have barbatos I am still weak. Lo'lo you will lead the army, I'll bring her back.”
He nodded and I teleport back to the empire.

------------------------------

“Scheherazade-sama!!!”I yelled as she looks back but widens her eyes.“Quick put her in the stone and stay back.”And I did as she says. She is using half of her magoi accumulated in her body.

Gods of ancient , life and seals
Unleash and unseal
The true identity of Zafira
For her true name is
Zeherazade Zafira
Child of me and Ra

Broke the seal that has been bestowed
on this child!!!

Everything was glowing. The soul of Zeherazade is moving to her true body even her memories. The crystals were now cracking until the cold body is now coming back to life. it is now rosy white skin and rosy lips and cheeks.

“Mu, go back now, I want to be alone.”I nodded and returned to the battle.