three

"that's all? hyung- do you think this is a game?!" jimin looked like he was about to cry. his fists were clenched into balls and tears started to drip from his eyes. "hyung- do you just want me to watch you- die?!"

yoongi had his eyes glued onto jimin. he hated seeing jimin cry, and continued coughing. he kept coughing out petals until jimin looked up, trembling and crying his eyes out. he then looked back at the ground, and looked at yoongi. yoongi was extremely pale. paler than usual.

"j-jimin, i'm not dying,"

jimin rubbed his eyes. "hyung. how can you possibly think you're not dying. look at the number of fucking petals on the ground. take a fucking look. does that seem normal to you? do you even think it's fucking normal to be coughing up flower petals?"

yoongi thought the flowers were really pretty. they were, but they were also killing him.

"jimin, i'm not dying, and that's final. now please, help me clean this up before anyone else returns home," yoongi pleaded.

-jimin's pov-

i can't believe it. yoongi likes someone else. i saw him. yoongi hyung, why? why did it have to be you that i like? i could've liked jungkook, or taehyung, why you? and why did i have to see you cough up the petals? why.. why do you like someone else?

"hyung, i'm going to the bathroom," i told him

"okay, come back quick," he replied and smiled

god, i love his gummy smile.

i locked myself in there. the light pink petals spilled from my lips, and didn't stop. it was almost as severe as hyung's hanahaki disease. almost.

i wish i was the one yoongi loved.

-end-

jimin came back out of the bathroom. "what flowers are they, hyung?" he asked. "roses, i think," yoongi replied. "jiminie, thank you so much,"

"if you die," jimin said, with his voice uncharacteristically soft, "i'll never forgive myself."

yoongi heard, but didn't say anything. because if he did, all that would be coming out from his mouth would be petals.