four

["if you die," jimin said, with his voice uncharacteristically soft, "i'll never forgive myself."

yoongi heard, but didn't say anything. because if he did, all that would be coming out from his mouth would be petals.]

yoongi's eyes dully flickered awake. he stared at the ceiling and was confused for a second. why was he on the bed? his chest throbbed hard, and he heard footsteps.

"how are you?" it was jimin. he perched himself on a chair and pulled it closer.

jimin saw his confused look and explained to yoongi that he was coughing out the rose petals non stop, and he passed out. jimin stroked yoongi's hair and yoongi managed to stifle a cough.

"you're going to be hospitalised, hyung. they know." jimin sighed. jimin tried to stop them, but they saw everything. there are CCTVs in the dorm.

fuck.

"everything is going to be okay, hyung. jiminie is here." jimin smiled, teary-eyed towards yoongi and abruptly, he sneezed.

flower petals spewed everywhere.

"jiminie!" yoongi yelled. he tried getting up to help, but jimin backed away. he ran.

jimin felt terrible. he was breathing heavily. running. running. running. he just couldn't stop running. jimin wanted to run away from everything, especially yoongi. he felt like—

he was going to die.

minutes turned into hours, and jimin's mind still wouldn't stop. well, it couldn't stop. no matter how hard he tried. jimin just felt like running into yoongi's arms one more time- but he couldn't. yoongi likes someone else. he hated the fact that he just had to cough up all those petals in front of yoongi.

jimin felt so bad.