eight

yoongi and jimin finally felt so free. they were able to express themselves so well, and the best part of all of this was:

the flowers weren't killing them anymore.

of course, the both of them were ecstatic. they finally found their true love, and were extremely happy that it was each other.

they called themselves yoonmin.

"yoongi-hyung, should we tell the members?" jimin asked inquisitively. yoongi had a blank expression on his face, and jimin could intuitively tell that yoongi was suffering from inner-conflict.

"ah, jiminie, if we tell the others though, how would they reac-"

"but they support lgbt, right?" jimin cut off yoongi's words with his questions and reasoning.

ah, it seems like jiminie really wants to tell
the members.. but.. how would they react?
what if- what if- we get...

kicked out?

yoongi was confused. he wanted to tell his hyungs, they were like family to him. but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to it. yoongi didn't want to let jimin down though, that was the last thing he wanted. to allow jimin to become sad and lose his "precious minie", what yoongi calls jimin in his thoughts.

yoongi sighed. he didn't know what to do. he loved jimin, but he just couldn't.

he gave jimin a tiny peck on his nose and squeezed his hands. "we'll think about this tomorrow, okay minie?" yoongi tiredly explained to jimin.

jimin nodded cutely and they called it a day, cuddling each other to sleep.