{Chapter 5: Antisepticeye}

swiggity swoogity Antisepticeye is cuming for dat booty.

"oh god... pleas, anythin but teh booty..." -Y/N

(Ignore that...)

Y/N's PO

It was silent for a while between me and Anti. Maybe he was observing me like I was observing him? From what I can tell he is. The way his eyes just observe every movement I do and the way his face changes slightly when he notices something about me.

"I am guessing you're Anti? I figured you would look much different, but I shouldn't judge by looks now should I?" I say with a small smile and start walking back and forth. Anti continues to watch my every movement.

"And you are Y/N, the manipulative freak of the place." Anti said with a psychotic grin. He sat down on the couch and stared at me. He doesn't seem fazed by my words.. How odd, normally their reaction would be similar to mine and say I shouldn't judge by appearance. I knew he was gonna be a weird one. besides I never "manipulated" a demon before.

"Well Anti I am not the only freak of this place. If I was you and I wouldn't be having this discussion, now would we?" I say calmly as I sat down across from him. I don't think I should get within arms reach of him, after all he seems violent and very unstable. Anti growled at my comment before scooting a little closer to me.

"I am not here to chit chat. I am here to give you a warning." He said while glitching. His eyes turned pitch black.

"A warning? For what? If you are threatening me then it won't work... Just ask Jamie, he will tell you. I thought we could be friends seeing we are stuck together." I say with a smile and a tone of kindness and innocence. But of course people depict me as anything but kind and innocent. Anti chuckled a little before it turned into a ear piercing demonic laughter. I wanted to cover my ears, but if I did it would show weakness.

"Oh Y/N... I knew someone like you, manipulative, dark, fake. I am here to tell you to stay out of my way. There is no place here for people like you... You want control but I already have it." He said threateningly. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, my anger is starting to get to me. I went to calm down but before I could I was pinned to the wall. I felt a metal blade being pressed against my throat, normally someone would be scared but this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. I continue to stare at him, feeling blood trickle down my neck a little.

"How kinky." Was all that popped out of my mouth. Anti stared at me with a little shock before going back to his dark and violent demeanor.

"You are not getting in my way Y/N. You might have the others fooled but not me, they are all weak just like Jack. After today you won't be in that comfort zone you are always in." Anti said, as if he was trying to seem tough. On the inside he is probably just some lost little boy who can't keep his shit together.

"Is that why you couldn't keep the others in check? You couldn't control them? They seem to have more control then you do, coming out more, knowing the area better... Meanwhile you hide away." I saw Anti flinch a little at my comment and he stops and thinks about it. I felt his knife loosen a little and pull away from my neck. I got him, pointing out a simple fact and twisting it into his mind was the perfect idea to use on him. Now he will possibly come out more and show what he is really capable of. Anti growls before putting his knife down at his side.

"Don't use your mind tricks on me Y/N, I know how people like you work. I am in control now." Anti snarled at me, soon though his face turns into another psychotic grin.

"And the first to go is you... I will break you like no one else has.. You will fall hard and I will be the reason you do." He said menacingly before letting someone else have the body. The body collapses to the floor, probably from over exertion. I pick up what appears to be Jack and take him to his bedroom. I lay him on his bed and put the covers over him before turning out the light and heading to my bed. When I got into bed I could only think about Anti and my plans. If I am lucky I might see the others again tomorrow, maybe even during group therapy. If I am truly blessed I will see Anti again. He is definitely much more useful and better then the others, truly a unique persona. Unpredictable, insane, demonic, unstable... How normal people would describe him... How would I describe him?

Perfect.

------

That is the end of this chapter! This one was a lot more funner to write and the wording to me was awesome xD considering I was up till like 4:00 last night... 

Kids, sleep is for the weak.. Be like, and die from sleep deprivation. I am Dominion and I approve this message!

Anyway feedback is appreciated and anything else you would like to say! Hope you enjoyed the chapter  and have a nice day!