~Competition~

I honestly didn't want to wait till 700 to post this D: got to excited!

Anyway I have come to realize that I am nearly at 700 amazing, beautiful, worthy, smart- "Shut up Dominion." ALRIGHT, children! I had decided to come up with a small creative little competition! This will be a writing competition! Here is everything you need to know:

↤↤↤↤↤ Rules ↦↦↦↦↦

1. No plagiarizing, this is pretty self-explanatory.

2. Must be at LEAST 500 words, you can do more if you want too. :3

3. Must contain CANON Anti AND/OR Dark. Meaning I want you guys to stick as close to the portrayed version of Dark and Anti as much as possible. You can make it an X reader, just try not to make it too soft. You can make the reader a demon, witch, ETC I don't mind.

4. Be as creative as possible.

5. There are some themes you have to follow. They will be listed at the bottom of the chapter.

6. Please, no harassing other people. That will not be tolerated, not on my Christian story.

Now that we have the rules out of the way here is what the prizes are :3

░▒▓█►─═ Prizes ═─◄█▓▒░

1ST PLACE-

Their own story, meaning their OC/Themselves is the main character. I can either make a plot or you can give me a specific plot you want me to write. This will be at LEAST 10 chapters. It can be a:

-X reader, meaning you are still the main character and heavily involved with the plot, but the reader is your love interest.. So basically its a fanfic about you.

-It can be your OC x an ego. 

-ETC, just specify :3

2ND PLACE-

A mini-story that is 5-10 chapters long. This is also about their OCs/Themselves as the main character. Same things apply to this as 1st place except its shorter.

3RD PLACE

Photo edit and a 1-3 part mini story as well with the same thing as the other places :3.

Now the themes:

-Death: This doesn't necessarily have to involve the main character dying, it can be comfort  after a loved one died or something, as long as it includes DEATH. 

-Dark romance: This is my kink, A black love, dark romance, whatever ya wanna call it is when both romance and hate collide. Basically, it is when two people both hate and love each other, much like how Anti and Y/N are in this story.

-Revelation: Big reveal has happened! Whether it was something for someones past, what they truly are, ETC. 

-Protecting you is the only thing I need to do: Now this is where someone is protecting another, whether it is because someone is hurt or whatever.

-Partner In Crime: Yeet, this is also pretty self explanatory. 

-ETC, if there is a theme you want to do, but want to run it by me then go ahead and ask! 

That is pretty much all! The competition will end at September 3rd, either tag me in the story or send me a link to it! If something happens and you need more time simply PM me.

Any questions? PM me them or comment them below!

And thank you all for the amazing support, there is no one I would want to stalk- I mean yandere over- wAIT nO Um I mean want to have support me then you guys! Chapter 14 will be done tonight. 

I love each and everyone of you, including you Jerry.

-Dominion