3

Cassy: HANNAH I AM GOING TO K-
Mom: Girls.
Me: IT'S CALLED REVENGE BI-
Mom: Girls!
Cassy: I DON'T CARE YOU JUST SHOULD N-
Mom: GIRLS!

We stopped screaming at each other and noticed our mom.

Me: Oh hey mom.
Mom: IT'S 7 AM WHY WOULD YOU SCREAM AT THIS HOUR!
Cassy: It's Hannah sh-
Mom: I DON'T CARE!

But she just ask-

Mom: GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW AND CHANGE FOR SCHOOL! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE AND I'M NOT DRIVING YOU THERE TODAY!

i looked at my phone and realized it was 6:45AM. i'm not gonna be late for sure.

i go to my room and change into Fall clothes.

if you're somehow wondering what did i do to Cassy for her to be this angry, i sent a very ugly picture of her to all her friends and crush.
that's not my maximum right now.

i put some makeup on, not a lot cause i'm not that bitch.

after doing all, that, i go downstairs and look at the time on the kitchen clock

7:06AM

i can definetly watch an episode of rick & morty right now.

at 7:36AM i go to the station bus and wait for it to come and listen to Spendtime Palace.

Josh: Hey Han'.

I turn around and see him upset.

Me: What's wrong Josh?
Josh: I- I'm sorry I - Didn't listen to you and now..

He burst in tears.
I ran to him to give him a hug.

Me: It's okay, Josh, calm down and tell me when you're ready okay?

He nodded and tears came out more of his eyes.
The bus came quickly so I helped Josh to go in it.

Josh: Can we not go?
Me: Josh we have to I'm sorry.. If you want we can skip Spanish but we really need to go.

He nodded and went to sit in the bus across an empty chair.
I took his bag and took some tissues that were in it.

When we arrived to school we had 10 minutes left.

Me: Josh, hey, can you tell me now?
Josh: Yeah..
Me: Okay tell me everything.
Josh: I.. Came out to my parents this morning and-

I could see tears in his eyes.

Josh: It wasn't planned like I wanted to do how you told me, wait some years and then tell them but it- it was the discussion today, like my dad read some news about gay people and they started saying how ridiculous they are and that made me so angry that it just- You know it just came out.. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you Hannah I really am-
Me: Josh it's okay it's not the most important thing right now, what was their reactions?

He closed his eyes and one tear came out of each eye.
It just hurts me seeing him like that, he is like my brother.

Josh: They told me they knew something was wrong with me lately and.. they- they told me that I was a « child with some serious problems ».
Me: Josh, you know they will love you no matter what I think it's just a big shock to them because they didn't see it coming, we cannot choose our family but we need to accept it. If they really don't accept it and talk to you like a stranger I can invite you over and I can explain to my parents what happened. Just don't worry everything will be fine.