11

1 month.

1 month that they are now together.

That same week of the sleepover, Finn asked Kelsey to be his girlfriend and to go with him at the snowball which on Friday.
I'm hesitating if should go or no because nobody invited me but if I don't go I'll probably regret it shortly after.

Cassy: So lil sis', who invited you at the snowball?
Me: Nobody.

She chocked and started laughing.

Cassy: What a loser you are hun'! No but seriously, don't give a shit, just go and have fun!
Me: Yeah, I'm thinking about it.
Cassy: Nuh-uh, you're going, even if you don't want!
Me: OR I could stay home, watch netflix and vines and eat cheetos?
Cassy: No Hannah!
Me: Ugh, fine, whatever it's not that big of a deal.
Cassy: Wait! You still have that red dress don't you?
Me: Cassy I'm notgoing in a dress because it's fucking cold outside and I'll look like a fat cheeto.
Cassy: Oh you're going in that dress.

Me: No Cassy I'm fucking not, I don't wanna go there so I'm not putting effort in putting a dress that I don't like and feel cold!

I got in my room and slamed the door.
She's so annoying gosh.

I received a text so I looked at my phone.

kelsey:
Hannah help me!

what should i get for finn??

me:
for what?

kelsey:
for his birthday, it's friday

me:
omg the snowball is on his bday lmao
but tbh idk, just think about what he likes

I put my phone away and put some jeans, a shirt and a jacket on. I grab then some money before going downstairs.

Me: I'M GOING OUT!!

I close the door behind me and went in the direction of the record store with music in my ears.

When I got there, I said hi to the seller and went directly to the albums.

?: Hannah!

Shit.

Me: Finn! H!
Finn: Hey! What are you doing here?
Me: Oh just wanna buy an album.
Finn: But you don't have a CD player?
Me: Yeah no shit Sherlock it's for my sister.
Finn: Oh okay, want me to help?
Me: Ab-solutely not but thank you!
Finn: Well then, see you at the snowball?
Me: I don't know if I'll come. You're going with Kelsey?
Finn: I asked her but she doesn't know, she wants to go to the snowball at her school...
Me: What a great girlfriend...

i whispered that last sentence.
She's such a bitch like why the fuck would you go to your school when you have our school with her boyfriend and her best friend?

Finn: Well I got to go but I'll see you around?
Me: Definetly, bye!

I got my phone out and texted Kelsey to show up at the snowball for Finn's bitrthday.
Looking at all the albums I saw some of Finn's favorite artists so I bought 3 albums for his birthday and some headphones.

When I got home I put a note in the bag where the albums where.
The note said " u rlly need some headphones don't ya".

My phone vibrated so I took him and saw a text from Kelsey that made me so mad.

kelsey:
yh idk, i mean finn's cute but i wouldn't go to his school just for him. snowball in once a yar and i definitely need to go to my own school but still tha,nk you for the recommendation!

btw i found a shirt that'll look so good on him!

me:
u'r kidding me right?

kelsey:

no, why would i haha

me:

omg you are such a bitch, u choose a stupid snowball over finn! can i remind you something? you are his girlfriend and he should not feel sad for his birthday just because you're not coming to a fucking school party! you don't even deserve him

My fingers hurt because of this text but it's definetly worth it.
I then see that she saw the text and a text from Finn pops up.

hot taken mess:
hannah what the actual fuck???

me:

what?

hot taken mess:
"omg you are such a bitch, you don't even deserve him"
r u serious how could you say that to kelsey she's like the most sweetest girl ever and my girlfriend! don't disrespect her like that! YOU are the bitch in this situation

I take screenshots of my conversatios with Kelsey and send them to Finn.
She really thinks I don't have the receipts?

me:
don't disrespect ME like that, have a good day

Finally I'm going to that messed up snowball.