Max Verstappen - 'It's my fault'

A/N: Hi guys! This was requested by @tami_udvardy. Enjoy your reading and I hope you like it! Thank you for your request! (:

'Max, come on, stop!' you giggled, trying to get free from Max's embrace.

You heard Max laugh behind you and he eventually let go of you. Max and you were in his driver room, preparing for the interviews. Qualifying had been good therefore Max was in a good mood and you could not escape it. Gathering your papers, you turned to Max and asked, smiling:

'Alright, you're ready?'

He nodded and said, gesturing towards the door:

'Lead the way.'

You walked past him towards the door and felt a little slap on your bottom.

'Max!' you shrieked.

You rapidly turned around and poked him in the arm. He smirked and winked at you.

Max and you were dating for six months and were crazy about each other. Your relationship was not always easy as nobody knew about it. As you were Max's PR, you did not want people to know and to get troubles with the team and Max respected your decision. It was true that it was a little easier because you two worked in the same team and you could spend time together without raising suspicion but sometimes it was hard to remember that you could not kiss him or hold his hand whenever you wanted to. As a result, you could only be a couple when you were alone and that did not happen very often. You found time in Max's driver room but it could be risky as some staff members could easily come and go.

You rolled your eyes and opened the door, Max following you.

When you arrived, it was already full of reporters and drivers. You looked at your list and told Max which reporter he had to answer first. You walked towards the Spanish journalist and turned the microphone on. Max would start P4 tomorrow therefore it was not bad. You vaguely listened to the interview before you moved on to the next journalists.

Everything went fast and Max only had to answer two more sport channels before heading back to the garage. You noticed a movement on your right and turned to see a journalist waving to you. You frowned as you could not clearly see his face because of the shinning sun. You brought your hand up to your forehead to protect your eyes and recognised the man immediately. He was a German journalist that you had met to prepare an interview with Daniel Ricciardo when Daniel's PR had been sick. That journalist had claimed that you had saved his job and you two always smiled at each other when you met since then. You smiled back at him and he walked along the fence to you.

Max was tired of answering the same questions. When he had started to drive a formula 1 car, he had tried to diversify his answers to every journalist but now he just could not do it anymore. He restrained a sigh and answered once again. Thankfully, it was almost over. He just wanted to go back to his hotel and spend time with you. When he finished to answer the Mexican journalist, he turned to you so that you two could go to the last interview and finally leave.

Your boyfriend frowned when he saw you happily chatting with a man. He had a pass hanging around his neck that mentioned "Press". He waited a few seconds but you did not seem to notice that his interview was over. Now the journalist was shaking your arm to accompany his silly joke. The man's hand rested on your arm longer than necessary to Max's taste. The young Dutch said while touching your elbow:

'Alright, we can move to the last one.'

The German journalist and you stopped talking and smiled at Max. You nodded and said:

'Yeah, right here.'

You only had to take five paces to your right. The German journalist had followed you and Max and was about to talk to you again. Max was on your left when he suddenly moved to your right, placing himself between you and the German reporter. The latter seemed a bit surprised by Max's move but said nothing. Max looked at him and said, smiling sarcastically: