Kimi Räikkönen - 'a simple life'

A/N: This one is for MariGraceRose 😘

I'm so sorry for the delay! I hope you'll enjoy it! (: (Always nice to write a sweet Kimi one shot!)

It was 2 a.m when Kimi came back from the last race. You did not really like when he was coming home in the middle of the night because he had to drive from the airport to your house.

This time, you had tried to wait for him but you had been so tired from work that you had fallen asleep around midnight. You woke up when he entered the bedroom even though he tried to be as quiet as possible.

You turned over to face his side of the bed. You slowly opened your sleepy eyes and saw a dim light cast in the room from the bathroom. You could see Kimi taking his clothes off. He left his boxers on and turned around to approach the bed after turning the light off.

Even though it was dark in the room again, you could feel that your boyfriend was home. You felt the sheets shift and breathed Kimi's smell in. You lazily moved closer to him and immediately felt his arms around you.

'Hi,' you whispered.

'Hey, Kulta. I missed you,' he answered, burying his head in the crook of your neck.

You fought to keep your eyes open. You curled up against him and sighed contently. It was good to have him home.

Before you could say anything else, Kimi kissed your head and you felt asleep again.

---------

As usual, you woke up before Kimi. You would let him sleep late in the morning as he would come back home very late in the night. You carefully and quietly got out of bed, getting free of Kimi's embrace. It was something that you would cherish forever: you, waking up crushed in one of Kimi's hugs.

In the living room, you pulled back the curtains and let sunlight stream in. You made your way to the kitchen to cook your and Kimi's breakfast. You started by making you tea as you could not really do anything in the morning without having a sip of it.

Some light music was flowing in the house and you made sure it was not too loud so that it would not wake Kimi.

It was still early in the morning, you were almost done with cooking breakfast when you felt arms around your waist. You gasped as you did not hear your boyfriend going down.

You placed your hands on top of Kimi's and rested your head against his shoulder. He kissed your cheek as you closed your eyes to enjoy the feeling.

'I was going to bring you breakfast in bed,' you said, smiling before turning in his embrace and facing him.

His hands were now on your hips and yours behind his neck. You leant in and rested your forehead against his before sighing contently.

'You're too good to me,' he answered with a sleepy voice that you found incredibly cute.

You chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose before pulling away and grabbing breakfast.

'Hungry?' you asked, setting the plates on the table.

'Always, you know that,' he answered while sitting down and rubbing his eyes.

You both were mostly quiet during breakfast, as you would always give him some time to fully wake up. Kimi could be a horrible Hulk in the morning.

'What do you want to do today?' you asked when you were both finished.

'Just... stay in bed,' he answered with a yawn.