Sebastian Vettel - 'Put the dog down'

A/N: Hey! This is for @VettelFerrari (: I hope you like it! When you asked me for something fluffy I was like 'a fluffy dog, yeah no problem' but then when I finished writing it, I thought that maybe you wanted the one shot to be fluffy and not the dog! I'm realy sorry if that what you wanted :( I hope it's okay!  Thank you and enjoy your reading! (: 
I also wanted to say that I'm really sorry that people are stealing your stories to publish them somewhere else! That's really sick. 

You were in the kitchen, cooking for dinner You watched the clock on the wall and frowned. Your boyfriend, Sebastian Vettel, was late. Tomorrow was a big day for you because his parents were coming over for lunch. As you wanted to amaze them, you had compiled a list of good recipes to make tomorrow. Unfortunately, cooking took time. It was Saturday night and you had worked all day but you still had to clean the apartment. When you had tried to use the hoover an hour ago, it had just not started. As you could not turn it on, you had sighed before calling Sebastian who had been upstairs.

'Seb! I think the hoover is broken!' you had shouted so that he could hear you.

You had sent Sebastian to the supermarket so that he could buy another one. You wanted to do the cleaning tonight before going to bed. You would not be able to do it tomorrow as you had to cook all morning and Sebastian was not really a cleaning man. He helped you with many things at home but cleaning was not his strong point.

Sebastian had to hurry because the supermarket would be soon closed by now. You wanted the apartment to be perfect for tomorrow. Your boyfriend always complained about your need for perfection. You were far from being perfect but you felt as if you needed to do your best when your family-in-law was coming. As a matter of fact, it always paid off because at the end of the day, Sebastian's parents always paid you compliments.

You were interrupted in your thoughts when you heard the door opening. You grabbed a towel to wipe your hands while heading for the hallway to help Sebastian to carry the box of the hoover.

'Did you get lost on your way home, honey?' you said, laughing.

Before you could arrive to the door, Sebastian came into sight, smiling. You stopped in your tracks when you saw what he was carrying in his arms. Your boyfriend lifted his head and greeted you:

'Hey love.'

You could not look away from what was between his hands. The thing between Sebastian's hands yapped which made you to shake your head vividly to wake you up.

'Hm... Seb, what's this?' you asked, raising your eyebrows.

'Why, it's a puppy,' the Ferrari driver answered, smiling widely.

'No way! I thought it was a turtle dressed as a unicorn!' you said sarcastically.

Sebastian frowned, confused.

'I know it's a puppy, Seb!' you barked.

The Labrador puppy wriggled between your boyfriend's hands and he put it down. He was looking at it tenderly. The puppy turned around him and sniffed the ground softly. You looked at the dog and crossed your arms.

Sebastian looked up, surprised by your silence. He could see you looking at him with your arms crossed. Something was wrong.

'Y/N? Y-you don't like it?' he asked softly.

You sighed and ignored the question. You were nervous about tomorrow's lunch. 'First, the cleaning and then the puppy issue.' You thought.

'Where is the hoover? Still in the car?' you asked instead.