chapter 1

BOOK 2 : FALL FOR ME AGAIN :

OUT NOW !!

Thank you for 38.4K reads ! I never expected it to reach as many reads to
be very honest with you. I did this for fun and now writing has become my hobby and a platform for my brain to write my imagination down.

Please do go support Book 2 and help me reach the same reads as this one ! I'm very excited to let you know that I have ALOT more books coming out next year in 2020. Hopefully it will be a good year. Thank you for staying and reading my work, it really means a lot to me and I appreciate you ❤️

[Now we will continue with the story. Enjoy lovelies 🌈 ]

- Song I listened to when writing this : Save Me - BTS -

Worthless, stupid , dumb , pathetic are just some of the words that accumulate my life. Started from being hurt to not caring to being broken and numb. Everyone always ask me the same thing.

" Are you okay ? "

My answer changes all the time. Sometimes I'm just not able to answer and give a weak smile. I like walking away from alot if things and problems ,but there's just one problem I just can't walk away from and that's is Park Jimin.

He's always finding trouble ,it's like he can't live he's life without tormenting me and the people around him. Like calm your shit bro. The Truth is , he's desperate for attention and I don't know why for whatever reason. The worst thing is he seats beside me and almost immediately , you can smell the aroma of the bottle of expensive hairspray , not that it matters since he's a freaking rich boy, that he probably finishes in one day.

Just the presence of him near me get me on my nerves. Like don't look at me , don't breathe next to me , don't touch me , don't even move next to me , better yet , don't be near me , just stay 100 miles away from me. Yes , I am that Bitch in the morning. Me in the morning is a bad combination of fire and ice, fire wins.

The pain I have to go through to hear he's voice is more painful than dropping food on the floor. and don't get me started on he's so called " flirty bad boy " image. " Annoying and irritating " is always spelled out across his entire body to me.

and then I snapped back into reality. Wait what's that irritating voice ?

" Y/N ! Are you really gonna ignore me " I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

" If it helps me drown your voice out of my head then yeah " I say and ignore him.

" You're so mean to me you know. " I continued to ignore him.

" Every girl wants a piece of me , why don't you ? Don't play hard to get Y/N , I know you. I'm Park Jimin." I slammed my book on the table and looked at him. Everyone turn their heads to stare at us.

" Don't fucking say you know me ! You know nothing about me , alright !? Nothing ! So for once in your fucking life , please just shut the fuck up ! Will you ? " I snapped at him and separate my table away from him. I noticed everyone staring at me.

" what are all of you staring at ? Do I look like I wanna be stared at or something ? " i huffed out and they look away. I noticed from the corner if my eyes that he was about to speak again and I quickly cut Him off.

" Don't you even dare make a sound around me. I'm already having a bad day and your presence is already making me more pissed than I already am. So please , leave me the fuck alone. " I say while pointing my index finger upwards , not looking at him. I plugged in my earpiece and started doodling on my Notebook.

// Third person view //

• a few minutes later class started •

Jimin cant help but glance at Y/N once in a while , he's never seen this side of her ever. For once , someone stood up to him and he can't lie , he was a little shaken up. Something inside him sparked. Something he hasn't felt in long time.

" What's Happening to me ? " He mumbles to himself under he's breath.

" When they say that I will notice the finest things in life , I noticed you. "