chapter 11

- Song : Waste it on me - BTS  -

" What are you doing here ? " I looked at him with my arms crossed. I bit my lips nervously.

" I need to talk to you. "  He says to me with a serious look. What does he wanna talk about ? There's honestly nothing to talk about but I wanna know. I sigh and nod.

" Fine but not here. Let's go and take a walk. Let me change too , you can sit down at the sofa first. " I said and gestured to let him in. I led him to the living room and he sat down on the sofa.

" This place feels familiar." He says looking around at the interior. I smile.

" Well , we used to draw here together... when we were kids I mean." I told him and went up to my room to change.

" I told him and went up to my room to change

- Your Outfit -

" Calm your nerves , Y/N . " You told yourself as you look in the mirror. You stare in the mirror for a few more seconds and nodded. I sprayed some natural perfume and walked out of my room to the living room. Breathe Y/N.

Jimin's POV •

I heard a cough and looked up. My eyes widen , She looks hot but cute at the same time.  I smiled at her and stood up.

" Are you ready ? " I asked still admiring her figure. Nayun could never. She nodded.

" Just one second. " She went to the kitchen and I stood there awkwardly.

Y/N 's POV •

I walked into the kitchen towards mom. I told her that I'm going out for awhile for me and him to talk. She gave me a warm smile.

" Good luck monster. " She says and I left the Kitchen. Mom calls me monster since the day I changed. Well , I am kind of her monster.

Jimin and I went out of the house And walked around the neighborhood. We were in silence for 10 minutes. It's wasn't awkward , it was just so peaceful. Our fingers kept brushing up against each other. I kept twisting the tip of my left braid to keep my nervousness under control.

" So.. What did you want to talk about ?" I ask and look up at him with a weak smile. He sigh.

" I want to talk about us. " He says and I stayed silent. I looked down.

" Look , Y/N I know I've done wrong. I abandon you for Nayun. I hurt you and bullied you and I'm sorry. If I could turn back time and change my decisions I would but I can't. I can only live my life knowing I hurt you but I can't live my life without you. You were there for me and I want you to know that the day I let you go was the most regrettable decision I've ever made. I finally know why no matter how much I try to date and love a girl , I always feel empty and that's because the girl is not you. Please , I know what I did to you was not excuse , not even my accident can be an excuse but.." He stops and grab both side of my hips and turn me to face him. He then pulls me closer. " I know that if I let you go again , I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life. Y/N Tuan , I want you to know that I truly love you. "  He says those last 4 words as he look into my eyes.

I wrap my arms around he's neck and pulled him close until our lips touched. This feeling of being safe and protected is the feeling I haven't felt in along time. In this moment , everything stopped , my problems just faded away and I felt loved again. We pulled away and I lock eyes with him.

" I love you too , Park Jimin. " I kissed him again and smiled. I hugged him and whispered into he's ear.

" You don't know how long I've waited for this. Promised to never let me go again . " My tears fell down to my cheek and onto he's shirt.

" I promise , Princess " He kissed my forehead.

- I satisfied y'allz HAHAH. I'm sorry for the cliffhanger y'allz but i had to create suspense because that's my job honey. Hope  y'all enjoyed. chapter 10 tomorrow !! -