chapter 9

- The songs that I listen to when I'm writing different chapters is not all BTS  because I set it as random. I hope y'all don't mind , and some of the songs set the mood of the chapter. This chapter's song is :
Boy with Luv - BTS -

I just got out of the shower and was drying my hair when my phone rang. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID. I just picked it up.

" Hello ? " I greeted but there was a moment of silence. Then a voice spoke.

" Y/N ? " The voice... It sounded familiar. I dropped my towel that I was using to dry my hair. My heart beat so fast like never before. I gulped while trying to hold in my tears.

" Jimin... "  A tear escaped my eyes and rolled down. I cannot believe it. I hanged up the phone. I grabbed my wet messy hair in frustration. I collapse on my bed with the feeling of stupidity but also happiness.

The next day

I woke up and went rode to school. I park my bike at the usual spot. My bag was on one shoulder , the hoody of my sweater was covering my head and the upper half of my face. I wore Black skinny Jeans and Basic Black Boots.

your outfit 😍

your outfit 😍

You entered the classroom and avoided any eye contact with Jimin. You walked past he's table to your table. You sat down and just isolated yourself from everyone. You wanted to cry and just pretended that everything will be back to normal. I ignored everyone , even the teacher. I was quiet the whole day. School ended and I was packing my things when someone grabbed my hand and stopped me from doing so. I looked up and my heart stopped.

We stared at each other. I broke eye contact and pulled my hand away. I continued to pack my bag. I hung it over my shoulder and walked away but soon was pulled back. Jimin pulled the other side of my bag handle making me spin to face him. He pulled me closer by grabbing my waist making my hands grab the side of his neck.Our faces were inches apart. In this moment , nothing else mattered. I stared into he's eyes again but this time.. they felt familiar and safe. I noticed him staring at my lips.

" Why are you ignoring me , N/N ?"

-  HAHAH ARE YOU MAD I LEFT YALL AT A CLIFFHANGER ? I know it's short but it's called teasing love. HEHE IM EVIL AREN'T I ? LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS THO 😘 -