chapter 16 ( Teaser ? )

- fuck next week ! I'mma give y'all a bonus , though it's gonna be short -

song : friends - Justin Bieber.

" Y/N , you know you can't. You've waited for this moment since forever and you are going to throw it away." The voiced ringed into my ears. I listened while staring at damp concrete floor that was slowly drying up. I looked to the side to take a glance.

" What choice do I have ? Hm ? I don't have a choice..and I know I don't have any say in this. Once father makes up he's mind , not a gun to he's head could change it." I whispered into my phone. Looking at the precious life that breath I could hear very lightly.

" Well , then how are you going to tell him ? He'll be devastated. If you were moving to America for JUST studies and for your father's business I think he will be okay with it But the situation you're in right now...it's much more painful to hear." A tear escaped my eyes as I admired every part of he's beautiful body. I gave out a silent sigh.

" Jungkook...I don't want to do this." I say caressing Jimin's hair.

" Then don't. Or...You ask him to move with you..? "

" You're crazy. He's mother will literally kill me and he's dad will probably object. I cannot do this " I say as my tears flowed like a non stop gushing river.

" Of course you can't Marry someone you don't love. I know who he is too and he's not really someone you'd want to associate with. Kai..The son of your father's friend is known as the Playboy of Exo. "

" Ex- what now ?"

" Exo , he's so called 'gang'. They're very lame to be very honest.( sorry exo fans..didn't mean that ) The only thing thats going good for them is their money."

" I don't wanna listen to the elementary drama between you two. I got to go...I'm going back to sleep. There's no school tomorrow. Goodbye Kookie and Jimin can't know about this. Sleep well boii." I said and hung up. I look up at the slightly lighted sky. I felt shifting and I look down. Jimin was hugging my hand. He was sleeping with he's head on my inner lap.

" I hope you miss me one day. "