chapter 8

- song I listen to while writing this:
Don't Leave Me - BTS -

chimchim💖:

do you have blue
or brown eyes ?

blue

hmm..
who are you !!!???

your greatest nightmare :)

if my nightmares were you
I'll never wake up.

no then you won't
be able to see me

He looked around the room so I hid my phone underneath my table. He turn to me but saw me doodling in my book as usual. He turn back to he's phone and started to text again.

ChimChim 💖 :

I'll kiss you if you
tell me your name

It won't be that easy pretty boy.

Do I know you ?

We're in the same class ,
of course you know me .

random question.
do you like me ?

Like is an understatement.

Wdym?

nothing.

c'mon tell me.

...

hello ?

I can't handle it anymore.
you pushed me away for
nayun , alright.

I did ?..

Has anyone ever told you that you've been in a car accident ?

No..

You lost your memory...
You lost me. You remember
Nayun and you chased her
For years like she was your
Whole world.

I'm..

You wanted to know who I am. Now you have known. Look through your childhood photos. You'll know who I am.

goodbye.

Wait !!

I turn off my phone and looked up. The bell has gone and we were all dismissed. I packed my things and left.
I went home and just died on my bed. What was I thinking ? I decided to take shower.

Jimin's POV •

I rushed home And swing the door open. I ran into the Kitchen where Mom was.

" YAh , jimin , why are you such in a rush ? " She scolded me.

" Why didn't you tell me I was In a car accident. " I asked her And she her expression turned from angry to shocked.

" what ? "

" Where are my albums of childhood photos ?? " I asked again but she looked at me like I was crazy.

" Yah ! Tell me everything ! This is important alright ! " I said not able to control my anger anymore. She sighed and sat down on a bar stool.

" Alright. When you were 12 , You were coming home from school but you were listening to music so loud that you didn't hear or was aware of a car that was passing by In high speed. You were rushed to the hospital. My heart sank when I heard the news and I entered the hospital like a maniac. The doctor told me and your father that you have suffered from brain damaged. You lost your memory but not all of it. You don't remember you childhood bestfriend , do you ? " I shakes my head and looked down.

" She loved you very much Jimin , more than herself i think. She cared for you so much that she donated her blood to save you. " She handed me the photo album and I flipped through it. Slowly , my memories were coming back. My head hurts but I endure it. I saw a familiar girl. She was so beautiful. She was holding hands with me.

" Who is she ? " I asked. My mom smiled.

" Your bestfriend , Y/N Tuan. " She said and I dropped the book..

" No way ! It can't be her. She hates me. "

" But it is. And i know because Her Mom and Your Dad work together." I took out my phone and dialed the number I was texting before. If it is her.. She'll pick up. I put the phone to my ear. My heart beats very fast.

" Hello ? " My heart skipped a beat to the sound of her voice.

" Only know you love her when you let her go "