Three

Chapter Revised: 01-26-2024

Nathan

"Hi Sir Nathan, the usual?"

I gave the bartender a simple nod and slid my credit card towards him.

He handed me my drink and left with a smile.

I didn't bother sitting at a table, I'm not in the mood to entertain anyone. I've had a long day, so long that I managed to ditch the first day of class.

It was probably boring anyways.

"I knew I'd run into you here."

I turned my eye towards the voice, great. Another leech.

Can't a guy have some peace and quiet?

"I've been looking for you everywhere, your friends told me you left the school that morning."

I'm not good with names, who is this again? I still didn't bother looking at her, instead I signalled for another glass.

Yet for some reason, this btch can't seem to get a hint. I can feel her getting closer.

I took another sip before looking at her dead in the eye, "get out of my face."

She looked at me hurt, as if I cursed her. I might as well have but fvck who is this? She's hella ugly.  Not my type at all, maybe after a couple drinks she'll do but I'm not in the mood to play games.

"Don't you know who I am?"

I didn't answer.

"Cassandra? We went home one night after my friend's party."

Ah, been there done that.

"If I had enjoyed myself, I would have remembered you."

I heard her gasp, she threw a couple of bills on the counter and left.

Finally.

After a while, someone else approached me. But by this time I've practically finished half a bottle of liquor and now I'm ready to play.

"Megan." She reaches out her hand for a shake, and I do her the honour by kissing it.

Fvck I don't even know this woman. But she's hot, and I'm already feeling the rush.

"Hey." I simply reply

She smirked, "no name? Need company?"

I smirk back, I can feel eyes on me and sure enough, I turn and see a group of girls staring and sharing laughs. Ah, now I get it.

"So? Can I join you?" she asked

I wanted to laugh, by I managed to keep a straight face. Looks like I'm part of a bet yet again. Too bad, this one's doable.

I guess I'll play for a bit though, I'm bored anyways. "Sure, why don't you sit..." I gave her a small smile, "here." I patted my lap