_Wolf_[chapter 08]

Ong SeongWu feels like he is starting to get used to this house. When he wakes up, he is no longer surprised like before, the mood is also much more relaxed. He is not someone who can adapt to the new environment so quickly, but in his current situation, being unable to run away and no way to resist, SeongWu has only one choice to accept.

.

He is eating a little bit of hot soup while Jaehwan brings out more food. At least the food is not bad.

"Is the room I slept yours?"

"How do you know?"

"There is Minhyun's picture at the bedhead"

Jaehwan laughs shyly while brings out some dishes reheated. Ong SeongWu also doesn't care about their relationship. Anyway looking at Jaehwan he knows that he is completely willing, really happy to stay with Minhyun.

He looks at his hand, the nail plucked last night has been healed. A moment ago when he woke up, SeongWu has checked already, except the bite on his shoulder, there is no traces even a small scratch on his body, as if nothing happened last night.

"Uhm... Jaehwan..."

"Huh?"

"Usually... vampire... Does Minhyun have ability to heal?"

"No."

"So do you have super power or something that can..."

"Hyung, I and Minhyun hyung didn't touch you, is that Niel did it!"

"Kang Daniel?? How can..."

"I just heard, the werewolf blood can heal injury. Minhyun hyung said that only a few drops would be enough, but he must bite himself." Jaehwan shivers a little bit then continue saying – "But it will be really painful"

SeongWu is pensive for a while. Blood of the werewolf.... He has drunk it twice. Honestly, he feels a little uncomfortable in the throat, but also thanks to that blood he can still walk and is not bedridden. SeongWu more and more doesn't understand what Kang Daniel is thinking. He tortures him to death and then takes care of him carefully, heals for him. This kind of "carrot and the stick" actions makes SeongWu not know how to feel. His mind is increasingly confused.

.

.

The slower the afternoon comes, the more worried SeongWu feels. He keeps walking back and forth nearby the window. He really doesn't want nightfall to come.

Looking at SeongWu being on tenterhooks like that also makes Jaehwan can't focus on composing.

"Hyung, can you sit down?"

"I..."

"You only need to bear it for a night, tomorrow morning Niel will heal you."

"If only it's easy like that."

.

.

SeongWu finally gets tired of walking. He leans against the window. Strangely although it was getting dark, the moon was up but Daniel hasn't appear.

"Niel ought to have come back this time!"

Jaehwan opens the door, runs outside to check. The moon is bright enough to see clearly the scene without using the light, but even if Jaehwan tries to look carefully, there is absolutely no figure of Daniel among the luxuriant row of trees.

"He can't stay outside this time!"

Jaehwan quickly runs upstairs.

While SeongWu is still standing dazedly, Minhyun has run down. His hair is still tangled, of course he just wakes up but from the expression on his face can realize that there are something serious.

From outside suddenly resounds the howl of wolf. The cold, dreary sound that vibrates for a long time, echoes in the night sky with the bright full moon brings a bad feeling

Minhyun frowningly looks at outside.

"This guy has done stupid thing again!"

Jaehwan puts one more manteaux over Minhyun's shoulder, also helps him fasten it with buttons.

Minhyun glances at SeongWu, give off a small sighs then rushes outside.

.

.

.

�*�w�;&