_Wolf_[chapter 09]

One lightning strikes amid the darkness.

The sound of explosion awakes Ong SeongWu sleeping on the sofa. He dazedly looks around, Jaehwan is not in the living room. SeongWu goes out to check that Jaehwan is still standing at the door as expected. His expression is extremely stressful.

"Hyung..."

"What time is it now?"

"I don't know, maybe over midnight."

"Is it rainy outside?"

"Uhm, it just had thunder and lightning, maybe it will rain heavily"

"You are always standing here, why didn't you sleep for a while?"

Jaehwan doesn't reply. It is easy to see that he is worried about Minhyun that he had to find Daniel out there. SeongWu knows how scary that werewolf is when he loses control, and Jaehwan had living here for 3 years, of course know about it more than him. He can understand why Jaehwan is worries so much like that.

It begins to rain outside, heavier and heavier. Black clouds begin to spread and cover the full moon in the sky. The dark space and the rain in torrents make the forest more dreary and creepy.

Ong SeongWu looks at the inky-black sky outside, in heart also has a bad feeling.

.

.

It rains in torrents and thunderstorm continue for hours without any sign of remission. In the dark sky, there is no longer visible to see the moon as bright as before, the forest outside is completely engulfed in darkness.

Jaehwan suddenly hears the noise outside, he rush to the door.

"Minhyun hyung"

Hwang Minhyun really appears at the door just at the moment. The whole body is dripping wet with rain water, one side has to lead a person. Kang Daniel with the human body and wolf head looks even scarier. The clothes are torn with numerous scratches, Daniel's whole body is covered in blood mixed with rain and mud.

Jaehwan hurriedly helps Minhyun prop Daniel to sit down, obviously that he injured so badly that he is no longer conscious.

"Hyung, how Niel is ..."

"He did it himself! Such a naive boy, if he wants to restrain himself, he didn't have to do it this much!"

Jaehwan goes to get a pile of towels, helps Minhyun wipe off the rain on his face and hairs, he had a few small scratches on his body but not very serious. The remaining towels are used to help Daniel wipe off his blood, it absorbs many thick towels but still haven't clean blood stains on his body.

Minhyun tells Jaehwan to get warm water, then turns around and disappears. There is sound of movement of furnitures upstairs, he as expected is so hurried that not using the stair to go back to his room.

SeongWu has been standing rooted to the spot for a long time, he looks at the front scene with open-wide eyes in amazement. Daniel sits down on the chair, his blood falls down making a large puddle on the floor. The creepy scratches interlaces on throughout his body, reveals fresh meat under the torn skin. Every drop of blood drips with his weak breath. Daniel's face gradually returns to human form. SeongWu now is calm enough to approach him. He extends his hand and intends to touch Daniel but he suddenly raises his head and catches SeongWu's hand, pulls him closer. SeongWu doesn't know that even at the moment his strength is still so strong like that.

Kang Daniel one hand hold SeongWu's hand tightly, another side tugs his neck. When two lips touch, SeongWu can feel the warm liquid bringing sweetness. He just touches SeongWu's lightly then let go.

SeongWu is in confusion and doesn't know how to respond towards Daniel's action. Accidentally, their eyes meet. For the first time ever, SeongWu really looks into Daniel's eye within this close distance. Contrary to his thought for him up to now, Daniel's eyes looking at him have no violence or rudeness, but really softness and gentle, carries something like repentance. SeongWu in an instant becomes woozy in front of Daniel's eyes, doesn't realize that Minhyun is standing behind him. Only when he pushes lightly him towards Minhyun, SeongWu just regains his consciousness.

"Let SeongWu go!"

"Daniel, we need take care of you first!"

"7 days have passed, bring SeongWu back home please!"

Daniel says and has a dry cough then ejects a mouthful of blood to the floor. Minhyun shakes his head in frustration, puts the medicine bottle on the table then takes SeongWu's hand.

"Hold your breath!"

.

.

SeongWu doesn't even take a breath then finds himself standing in the bedroom at his house. Everything is exactly like three days before when he was suddenly taken away by Minhyun.

"The past few days have been tough, thank you"

Minhyun gives him the phone and then disappears again.

SeongWu looks down at the hand that had just touched Daniel. His blood is still clinging to SeongWu's hand, it is so much that still drips a few drops on the floor. SeongWu runs into the toilet to wash then realizes that not only his hands but also the corner of his lips are soaked with blood. That sweet liquid that SeongWu felt a moment ago is no other than Daniel's blood.

.

.

.