_Wolf_[chapter 10]

Two days later, Kim Jaehwan really sends to Fantagio a new song. Jaehwan's work doesn't need to be said much, everyone is very fond of, immediately plans to release a mini album. The manager also sends a demo to SeongWu, it's a ballad about a love affair starting from accidental encounter. The melodious melody, the lyric is easy to hear, mentioning to composing Jaehwan's talent cannot be ignored.

.

Days later, SeongWu is busy preparing, dubbing, recording new songs. Because he had been off for a week, some of the previous delayed schedules had to be completed. SeongWu inwardly thanks Jaehwan because the song this time is a ballad song, if it was dance music and he had to practice a new dance, he probably wouldn't have time to sleep.

Every day is busy like up to the elbows in work, SeongWu gradually forgets about what happened in that house already.

.

.

Ong SeongWu often goes to the studio early, but there is still a person coming sooner.

"Oh, SeongWu, why do you come so early?"

"But you always be earlier, aren't you?"

SeongWu bows politely.

Yook SungJae is SeongWu's high school friend, also a famous singer. Whenever he records a new song, SungJae always comes to help.

"I hear that you were sick that had to rest for a week, are you okay?

"Uhm, I'm fine now."

These two are not to the level of crony, but in work they really sympathize with each other. SungJae is like SeongWu, a hard-working and very strict person in work and also a true perfectionist. The recording between them usually lasts much longer than usual. SeongWu's manager is used to this, so he always stays at the studio and go out to buy lunch in advance.

.

"SeongWu, the first sentence please be in tune slowly a little bit."

.

"SeongWu, verse A please keep your voice down, sing a little bit lightly, to verse B up your voice will be better!"

.

"The chorus is a bit fast! Do it again!"

.

"Before starting verse B, stopping half of the beat more will be better."

.

.

It continues until the lunch break and they just complete some sketchy point as expected. SeongWu's manager brings the meal, also prepares the juice in advance. Sungjae in free time suddenly remembers the thing that wants to ask.

"Ah yes, how about the MV, the song like this should have a romantic MV, right?"

"Huh? I haven't heard anything about this."

It is true that SeongWu has focused on mixing, and forgotten about the MV. He turns to look at the manager sitting and pressing his phone.

"Ah, I haven't told you yet? The company has already planned, we will start filming next week!"

"How can you forget that?"

"Don't worry, you are not take over the main role, the company has chosen another, you will only film a few scenes!"

"Who was chosen?"

"The model that is very hot these days, Kang Daniel!"

"Huh?!?"

SeongWu hears it like the lighting strikes in the sky, the chopsticks holding in the hands also falls to the floor.

.

.

.