_Wolf_[chapter 15]

Kang Daniel standing in front of the building where Ong SeongWu lives. It's still early, so of course he isn't home yet. Daniel looks up to SeongWu's apartment, considering about come up there and wait for him. Should he wait outside of the door or just come inside? Or should he just stay here and wait till SeongWu come back? Ton of options running throught Daniel's mind, making him unaware of someone is coming closer.

"Oppa~"

A pretty girl call out to him. Daniel just take a glance at her and nod his head slightly as a greeting.

"Why are you here? Are you waiting for someone?"

Ha Eun ask, with her eyes filled with high expectation, but Daniel doesn't notice at all. He just slightly shake his head as an answer. He doesn't even care to ask why she is here. Ha Eun looks kinda disappointed with his attitude.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you still here?"

"Ah, I... I live here, in this building."

"Here?"

Daniel points his finger to the building in front of him. What a coincidence! This girl lives in the same building with his SeongWu.

"Do you want to come inside to have a cup of coffee? It's cold outside..."

"Ha Eun?" - Ong SeongWu looking at hem with surprise.

Both of them are good looking, and even more stand out when standing besides each other. SeongWu can easily saw them from afar.

"SeongWu, you're back!"

"SeongWu-ssi, you live here?"

"You too?" - SeongWu totally ignore Daniel and only talking with Ha Eun.

"I just moved in few days ago, 14th floor."

"I'm on the 15th floor."

"Really? Then, can I come to your apartment sometimes? I want to ask your advise for my role in the movie. I really love your acting."

Daniel is annoyed by how the situation turn out. The one who waited got SeongWu is Daniel, but why is he only focus on Ha Eun? And why are they having such a close and sweet conversation.

Daniel isn't the one who simply stand there and look from a side. He holds SeongWu's hand and drags him go into the building. But Ha Eun still follow them.

Daniel goes to the emergency exit and then carries SeongWu in his arm to goes up the stairs. Ha Eun also follow them but she can't catch up with Daniel. She has no choice but to give up.

.

.

Daniel carries SeongWu up to the 5th floor. He pushes him to the wal. His finger gently caress SeongWu's lips, but when he comes closer, SeongWu avoids his kiss in the most obvious way he has. Daniel has no attention to force him. He just leaves a slight kiss on SeongWu's cheek. While SeongWu surprised by his action, Daniel putting his arms around SeongWu's waist and hug him as gentle as possible.

"I won't do anything you don't want."

"....."

"So... can we start everything all over again?"

He desperately hug SeongWu tight, takes a slight sniff of SeongWu's sweet smell.

SeongWu pushes him away.

"Don't follow me!" - SeongWu lower his head so that Daniel can't see his expression.

"SeongWu...."

"You said it yourself. You won't do anything I don't want. I don't want you to follow me!"

SeongWu immediately runs away. Daniel really doesn't follow him. Before going in the elevator, SeongWu can see his sulky face and eyes filled with disappointment.

.

.

Ong SeongWu had never took such a long time to open his own door. His key keeps slip out of the key hole. He even type the password wrong several times before he finally unlock the door. SeongWu shut the door right after he get inside.

He didn't see it, did he?!?

SeongWu takes a deep dreath. His heart still beating fast.

Start everything all over again?

When SeongWu trying so hard to get away from Daniel?

When SeongWu want to stay away from his world?

SeongWu just don't want to get involve with that werewolf anymore, but Daniel keep appearing in front of him.

SeongWu has thousand of reasons to hate and scare of the crazy and brutal Kang Daniel.

But SeongWu don't know how to deal with Kang Daniel who is treat him so gentle. After everything had happened, SeongWu just don't know how to feel about him.

SeongWu must get away from him, get away from Daniel as soon as possible, before he can make SeongWu change.

.

.

.